food Are you a fan of peaches?

UltimateGhost3

Do you like peaches?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. peaches

• Yes
    • No
    • They are alright, but I like *insert fruit here*

Peaches, the sweet and juicy fruit the state of Georgia is known for. It's canned, bottled, and Jarred; sold fresh or even preserved. Its made into cobblers, yogurt, and even ice cream, not to mention it goes great with many households meals to provide a rich sweet flavor.

So, do you like peaches, or do you like something else? I personally love peach cobbler, it's really good and I wish I could have it more often. :wub:

9411-peaches.jpg

I love them, though for me I prefer them canned rather than fresh. Its probably the only fruit I'd rather have canned over the actual thing. Can't say I'm fond of them in anything though. Peach pie is pretty good, but peach cobbler is probably the weirdest sweet I've ever tasted. You'd think they'd taste similar...  might just be where I got it from.

• 4 weeks later...

Peaches are the bomb. They aren't my favorite fruit but they are still really good, assuming ripeness is reached.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the peaches at stores around here taste terrible and are about as hard as a tree, I like canned peaches, only in juice though. 

I ate canned peaches all of the time as a kid. Sadly, I tried them recently because I really don't have any fruits in my diet at all, and it made me gag. *long sigh* Another victim of my worsening gag reflex.

As long as they're decently sweet, they're one of my faves. In fact, if they're quite sweet, I'd choose them over candy.

Georgia may be better known for its peaches, but we have one of those big novelty peach shaped water towers in Alabama, in Clanton. It's amusing to see.

*ahem*

moving to the country, gonna eat a lotta peaches

moving to the country, gonna eat a lotta peaches

moving to the country, gonna eat me a lotta peaches

peaches come from a can they were put there by a man in a factory downtown....

yes i like peaches.