Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I was tempted to say never but there was a time when a girl came to me and said her friend wanted my phone number because she found me cute. But actually, this was the most awkward moment ever because I was eating lunch with friends and seriously I didn't think I'd look cute in this situation.

So, fearing to be mocked again because of previous similar situations, I didn't give my number. Was it truth? Was it for mean purpose? I don't know to this day. All I know is that I couldn't believe anyone would like me. Seriously.

Same? 

Edited by Floppy Snow

16 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Alvaro Soler :sealed:

Related image

What country do you think has the most attractive people? xD

(Also @Lucky Bolt what's wrong with Joey Logano? :wacko:)

Nothin I was just surprised. :lol: Not Ryan Blaney? He's Joey's teammate. :fiery: 

a6b544e7c31db28461490ada725f81ec.jpg

*sighs* He's so cuuute. :wub:

6 hours ago, Floppy Snow said:

I was tempted to say never but there was a time when a girl came to me and said her friend wanted my phone number because she found me cute. But actually, this was the most awkward moment ever because I was eating lunch with friends and seriously I didn't think I'd look cute in this situation.

So, fearing to be mocked again because of previous similar situations, I didn't give my number. Was it truth? Was it for mean purpose? I don't know to this day. All I know is that I couldn't believe anyone would like me. Seriously.

Same? 

I have had way too many boys crush on me. It's downright annoying. 

Same question. 

• Brohoof 1

not that I aware of....I'm pretty oblivious to these things

what would you do to  grub your crush attention? 

Edited by TBD

not really, i do find some females characters attractive, but not like "omg i'm in love" kind of thing

same?

Used to have a lot when I was younger. Most recent cartoon crush I had was back in 2016 with Sci-Twi...

Would you give someone you loved a while back another chance if they ever returned and promised to try to be better and work things out with you?

• Brohoof 1

I would take some time to check if they're being genuine or not. If the answer is yes and the first break-up wasn't for deeply serious reasons and issues, then there might be a chance.

Same?

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

I personally would, but yes, it would take a lot of verification to be sure they're genuine, and the whole process would take a lot of time, so it would have to be with somebody I really did love, and there's only one of those that I can think of...

Same?

• Brohoof 1

The blackest present of them all.....disappointment! (brohoof if anyone get the reference) 

same?

Edited by TBD