Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Just now, What? said:

Changes for the situation. But right now I'll say "Hurt So Good" by John Cougar Mellencamp.

Same?

Any Disney Love song, of course!

Favorite romantic dinner meal?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sherbert said:

not really, no

You think I have a chance with Twi?

Of course you do.

Do you believe that someone who needs to feed on love can get it safely from someone who genuinely cares about the Love Eater?

2 minutes ago, Sherbert said:

not really, no

You think I have a chance with Twi?

Sorry to be harsh, but you could be sailing off the edge of the world with the just the two of you in that tiny boat and she still wouldn't take you.

Is it better to have loved from afar rather than to have never loved at all, or do we consider those the same thing still?

1 minute ago, We. said:

Of course you do.

Do you believe that someone who needs to feed on love can get it safely from someone who genuinely cares about the Love Eater?

Yeah!

Do you think that both parts of @We. should be together?

1 minute ago, SharpWit said:

Sorry to be harsh, but you could be sailing off the edge of the world with the just the two of you in that tiny boat and she still wouldn't take you.

Is it better to have loved from afar rather than to have never loved at all, or do we consider those the same thing still?

No comment!

YA NINJA

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sherbert said:

Yeah!

Do you think that both parts of @We. should be together?

Officially the two Wills are a couple. Though, they wouldn't mind doing stuff with other males with permission, Thorax included.

What do you love about Love itself?

1 minute ago, We. said:

Officially the two Wills are a couple. Though, they wouldn't mind doing stuff with other males with permission, Thorax included.

What do you love about Love itself?

Do you think snow's romantic?

My first animated crush? Heh, Believe it or not, it was Wilbur Robinson from Meet The Robinsons...and I still may have a teeny crush on him to this very day. :lie:

IMG_2472.JPG.0ab03d3d69ea86ecfe3bedf5f7d5322c.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG.c385c388a80c0cf856a365414aa9492b.JPG

Who was your first celebrity crush? 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, You said:

Probably some random dude from Disney Channel, I forget :wacko: 

What do you like the most about your current crush?

He's so kind and generous..plus he's so handsome

Same question

Edited by shadowwarp940
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

He's so kind and generous..plus he's so handsome

Same question

IRL, I don't have a current crush.

Still, as Unicorn Will Guide holding a separate soul of a Changeling like a lost person that I adopted, The Changeling's shy to an extent, yet he's kind and wants to make others happy

Same question 

Edited by We.

I'd like to find someone who would be interested in pursuing a relationship together. Me and my best friend had both been single for awhile and he just found a really nice girl who got into a relationship with and they seem really happy. It would be nice but I'm not in a rush either but at the same time I definitely would like to be with someone. Every girl I've grown to like either has someone else or are already taken...

Is there anyone you like right now but they are already taken or likes someone else?

Spoiler

e2aebd6567f1194c2b787cf9a6398a71--strong-quotes-true-quotes.jpg.a55dde093221a0fc36ce516c1d762320.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Who? said:

My first animated crush? Heh, Believe it or not, it was Wilbur Robinson from Meet The Robinsons...and I still may have a teeny crush on him to this very day. :lie:

IMG_2472.JPG.0ab03d3d69ea86ecfe3bedf5f7d5322c.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG.c385c388a80c0cf856a365414aa9492b.JPG

Who was your first celebrity crush? 

Dude, you took mah crush. XD

40 minutes ago, Gone Airbourne said:

I'd like to find someone who would be interested in pursuing a relationship together. Me and my best friend had both been single for awhile and he just found a really nice girl who got into a relationship with and they seem really happy. It would be nice but I'm not in a rush either but at the same time I definitely would like to be with someone. Every girl I've grown to like either has someone else or are already taken...

Is there anyone you like right now but they are already taken or likes someone else?

Reveal hidden contents

e2aebd6567f1194c2b787cf9a6398a71--strong-quotes-true-quotes.jpg.a55dde093221a0fc36ce516c1d762320.jpg

nope.

Would you rather.. the future be in 2015 and we're currently in our future, or in 2037?