Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

When your heart tells you!

Best place to go on a honeymoon?

Speaking for me, we actually honey mooned at an anime convention. The events were fun, and being alone together in the hotel room was heavenly! This may sound wrong, but since we lived together for years first, it just seemed natural.

Would you find a cruise romantic for a honey moon?

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

(edited)

If you know you broke up for a good reason, just forget about it and get a new boyfreind/girlfriend. That's what I did.

Do you love your friends?

Edited by Sondash Studios

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I like my friends, but love is a little strong. ^ ^;
I know I'm weird about it though. To me the word love has a stigma to it that I feel a little embarrassed to say unless I really love someone. Like family or spouse. Or I might just be joking around with someone.

@SparklingSwirls
I'll answer this one too just because I think it's a very good question. I think it's important to go out and immediately have a ton of new experiences as quickly as you can. Just run straight through the sad, regretful stage and try to find something or someone new to make you happy as quickly as possible so you don't get hung up on him.

What hobby would be hardest for you to sacrifice for your partner's time?

Hmm... I haven't had a partner in a few years now. But if I were to say any hobby, it would probably me listening to music. Music plays a vital role in my life when it comes to making me not bored or calm me.

Is loving yourself narcissism?

I think it can be, depending on in what way you love yourself. Of course it's great to have confidence and self-respect, but I think once you lose the ability to keep those things in check and it begins affecting others is when it starts bleeding in to narcissism.

How easy are you to forgive your partner? From small things like leaving his smelly socks on the sofa to serious things like being unfaithful?

(edited)

I forgive, but I don't forget. If it happens once or twice it's fine, but the more often it happens the more I feel disrespected, and the quicker I am to get upset.

@Sunset Rose Thanks for the advice :). I've been trying to keep myself occupied and talk with friends, but sometimes it's exhausting...

If you're single, do you get sad when you hear love songs/see happy couples together? (If you're in a relationship, did you used to feel that way before you got together with your partner?)

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

If you're single, do you get sad when you hear love songs/see happy couples together? (If you're in a relationship, did you used to feel that way before you got together with your partner?)

Yes, sad, but mostly angry. This image describes me very well actually:52FallingInLove-1.png.8dd265cef1e16f0cbea11ee586ab3963.png

3 minutes ago, Harper said:

What is a deal breaker for you in a relationship?  

Not being honest and/or backstabbing.

Same question!

• Brohoof 2