Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

I know he's loyal and always there when I need him. :twi: And just the fact that he somehow puts up with my crap. 

What really turns you off when it comes to romantic relationships? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Maybe Yuffie from final fantasy or Shantae purpled haired pirate gal.

If you could take your partner to any place  to visit in the world where would you like to go?

Edited by Gone Airbourne

A Japanese garden

Ever been in a heated argument to the point  of almost having to break up?

If the relationship ended up being one sided... 

Would you ever consider dating long distance?

Yes. I’d date a pony :D But, seriously, i wont discriminate because of nationality. Sure, it’ll take me a while to get used to your customs and i’ll probably get some backlash from your family but if it’s for someone i love, i’ll put up with it for them. 

Let’s say by some miracle you’ve been granted an unlimited budget for your dream date. How would you set that up?

Spoiler

D748A1FB-0E91-4880-A623-00E75E766BF1.thumb.jpeg.1dac720e0dd86482017f77939e383079.jpeg

Take on a date to a place like this for a day. 

How long would you wait to ask someone out or be in a relationship with? And do you have a crush on anyone here?

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

It depends, but I'd say you should definitely take plenty of time to get to know them first before asking them out, let them get to know you too as well. As for my forum crush, I'm dating him. :-D @Cyclone 1066

How often do you and your partner get into arguments/disagreements? 

• Brohoof 1

Well, with my most recent ex, I found it really romantic when he called me his "Helen of Troy." (I went through a trans phase back then. Now I don't have a gender anymore because f*** it). It was really sweet of him! :wub: Especially considering it was at a time where I was too concerned with my appearance, and my  self-esteem was worse than it should have been.

What kind of people do you like?

Those who would love and accept me for who I am vice versa.

Above 18+ question: What’s the oldest in age that you would consider dating someone?

Any age above 21 at the least.

Any embarrassing/stupid moment that happen to you when you're trying to impress someone you like?