Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I went out with this girl to a restaurant, and to make a long story short, I got sick in the bathroom and felt uncomfortable the whole time. It was all my fault.

-same-

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

McDonald's :laugh:

Same?

It was Daytona Lagoon that you very much.

45 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Oh yeah, many times. It's no big deal.

Have you ever tried to talk to a girl/guy but chickened out at the last minute? :mlp_icwudt:

Yes. I almost asked @Lucky Bolt a dozen times before I did but then the perfect setup came up.

Same?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't talk with my first ex anymore, mostly cause he seems to avoid me. Which is probably for the best. And I'm still friends with the guy I was kinda on and off dating, but nowadays we're strictly just friends. 

What are your thoughts on still being friends with an ex? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Never it’s too awkward/painful for me... usually just end up as strangers it’s always been that way in my past. I tried it once and it was not pleasant at all. I try and leave what’s behind all in the past.

How long would you date someone before considering living together?

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 3

Yes. I know i have and still am now. Althoigh, come to think of it, i wish i could come to her at this time, considering that my family and I are going through a family crisis. 

What’s something that your significant other finds weird/freaky that you think is cool/adorable? (ie spiders, snakes)

• Brohoof 1

guess not, but its all depend on who he's in love with.

Would you want  any of the mane 6 to have a special some pony? 

Edited by TBD

*cough* He’s more than just your crush! ^^

And to answer the question above :mlp_toldya: no crushes here but rather a certain special someone that I deeply love <3 would be @Venomous 

Hmm here’s a good question! Would you be willing to date some who lived in another country that had very different time zones as you?

37 minutes ago, Gone Airbourne said:

*cough* He’s more than just your crush! ^^

And to answer the question above :mlp_toldya: no crushes here but rather a certain special someone that I deeply love <3 would be @Venomous 

Hmm here’s a good question! Would you be willing to date some who lived in another country that had very different time zones as you?

Yes, he's my boyfriend, but also still my biggest crush :wub:

And yes, I would be willing to date them if I really loved them and they loved me. It would be difficult, but definitely worth it. :twi:

Have you met your partner's family?

Edited by Lucky Bolt