Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Yes....and he thought it was cute. :mlp_please: But he didn't say nothing more...and I really didn't have any feelings for him...it was just a best friends kind of valentine joke thingy. :P Although...looking back on it, I think he may have liked me....:sealed:

Same? 

4 hours ago, Venomous said:

He might find it odd that i'm so obsessed with anime guys

Aww you :derp: I don’t find it odd at all it’s actually cute :3 I have an affinity with Marble Pie/Pinkie I’m weird but guess what we love what we love! That’s good enough for me <3

Hmm to answer the above:P  this xD

Spoiler

72D573EF-A7D2-49AB-804E-B528773098CD.gif.d539f1246db5a50f747dc1cc0c614f44.gif

How long would you wait during your relationship before considering living together?

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Sometimes I can get self conscious about those things but it’s best just to not worry and let yourself just be yourself :) We all have our quirks that make us who we are just have to learn to embrace them ^^

If you are in a relationship right now are you happy/things are going well? If not what kind of person would you love to be with?

• Brohoof 1

I would love to be with anyone (beside  my mother of course) who can take my crap. :nom:

Same?

Edited by TBD

Things are going alright, I mean we have been arguing and bickering back and forth between each other a lot, way more than we ever used to....but we're both aware of it and working on trying to make it better. Besides, no matter what, we always end the day on a good note. 

Same? 

Yeah, it seems like we bicker a lot lately but it doesn't resort to name calling or anything so I'd say it's relatively health. Each little squabble solves and issue though and isn't over nothing, they're all productive and are about things that need to be said and solve issues. And yeah we're both working on it and we always have the sense to see how stupid the things we argue over are and finish with making up. Nothing true love won't get us through though.:wub:

Same?

i couldn't care less about politics in general so my partner (if I have one) can believe whatever she wants. 

How about religion? would care if they have different or no religion background?

I would not really care about religion if they are generally a good person, but some religions are just down right crazy. (No offense at all) I mean when they have rules about what kids can watch and if they can have sleepovers and stuff:mlp_please:

Would you ever be in a relationship with your same gender?