Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

I would still continue to be with that person, if I loved them enough. Screw what other people think. Lucky for me, my boyfriend's family hasn't even met me irl yet and they already seem to like me a lot. :laugh:

When is your partner's birthday? (Don't have to reveal birth year...just month and day)

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'd take him to...uh, what's that tractor/farm machinery show on Valentine's day week again, @Cyclone:dash:

What's your favorite thing to do with your special somepony? 

The National Farm Machinery Show and Expo.

Same?

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've had to reject someone, and tell them no. :yeahno: I'm nice about it, but firm at the same time. That's the way you gotta be. 

Does your special somepony like flowers? And if so what kind of flowers? :fiery:

"Be extra careful!" (That was the last thing I said to him in person...idk if we're counting online or in person here....?)

What was the last thing you texted your partner? Don't give context. 

(edited)

"Hey guess what song started playing on my playlist"

Am I the only person who thinks their partner is super cute when they're angry? :wub:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Must be. Everyone I've been with was almost terrifying when they were angry, like, they'd be fine one minute, then they'd turn into the goddamn hulk in a blink. Real Jekyll & Hyde stuff. :blink::laugh:

How long was your longest relationship?

(edited)

The longest relationship I've been in is the one I'm in now...this upcoming February 26th marks one year together. :mlp_icwudt:

How short was the shortest relationship you've been in? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt