Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Honesty, loyalty, decent sense of humor, and having similar interests are some things I look for. What I don’t want to see is drug use, alcohol use, and a history of cheating.

In short, how do you feel about polygamy?

I do not support or understand the idea of polygamy (or polyamory). Faithfulness has no meaning if you just marry multiple people.

If you have a partner, what did you do for Valentine's Day with them? If you don't, what would have been your ideal Valentine's Day thing to do?

• Brohoof 1

My husband and I were separated for a long time until recently and I lived in other countries in the span of that time. I still loved him the whole time so I suppose if my experience with that is any indicator, then I guess I could say yes. Yes in that it didn't kill me or anything, but it was terribly lonely and sometimes miserable. Then again, it doesn't really fit the mold of a long-distance relationship. But in a typical online dating scenario, I don't think I would like that very much at all. I would pretty much need to have him here with me.

How important is it to you to share many hobbies with your partner? Is one enough or do you think sharing every interest would make you and him/her closer?

Sunflowers have always been my favorite. :catface: 

What's one of the best moments you have spent with your partner?

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Ummmmmm, any of them really. Nothing really stands out. My favorite times are when it's just me and her sitting next to each other with nothing to do though. Just taking in the sights and holding each other close.

Same?

Well, I’ve never had a romantic partner (*sob*), so....

But if I do date someone, someday, I would like to just spent some time alone with them. You know, just sitting and enjoying their company. (I’m so boring, sorry.)

Appearance-wise, what do you look for in a partner?

I certainly would if they needed my help. I enjoy helping with homework!

Do you ship any characters in MLP:FiM?