Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

There was one particularly funny PM exchange about aliens coming to his house, but I can't exactly share details... It would violate some rules ;) Though I guess I'll say they were taking a... sample from him and abducting him. It was pretty funny, but not PG at all. :P

Same, I guess

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

Considering my general physical type for guys (average weight, and about 3 inches taller than me), it is kind of weird, but I like his weight. He gripes about being slightly overweight (by only a few pounds) and not deserving of my "fine body," (he hasn't seen my real body yet, so he probably doesn't realize how bony and not proportionate it is) but I've grown to really like his weight. I really enjoy the concept of being carried around like a damsel by a nice big man, and he can more than definitely do that for me. I mean he weighs twice as much as me and he works out, so I can more than guarantee he can lift a skinny twig that's half of his weight, like me :D 

What does your SO like about you that you don't like about yourself?

(edited)

We wrote an MLP fanfic involving our ponysonas....well, he did anyways, cause I suck at writing. :laugh: I just put in ideas for the story and he would bring them to life by writing it out.

Does your partner sing in the shower? :P 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

12 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

How am I suppose to know that my partner sing in the shower:mlp_confused:

You might hear them singing or maybe you've been in the shower with them... and heard them singing. ;)

Since the above post didn't have a question, how long did you know your SO before you started having a relationship with them?

• Brohoof 1

Someone who rejected at first. No.

Someone who rejected me at first, I'd give them a second chance after they learned their mistake, rejecting a handsome hunk like me....:BornAgainBrony::mustache:

Nah, I ain't gotta worry about that stuff no more.

Same?

I actually DID give a second chance to my last ex. I ended up regretting it. I worried about him coming after me with how harsh he was about it when I broke up with him... :(

How many relationships have you been in before your current one?

55 minutes ago, Dusky, the Boy Queen said:

How many relationships have you been in before your current one?

0, this is my first relationship (and I sure hope my last).

Same question~

Since nobody answered, I've been in a total of 3 not counting the one I'm in, though only one really lasted some time. :yeahno: The other two (a man and a trans woman) I never really fell in love with, I admit. Of those two, the guy hardly counts honestly, and the trans woman was a total freak. :eww: Probably didn't help that she was a she either, and not a he, so it was just strained and awkward for me. :mlp_huh:

What do you like most about your SO?