Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Just now, Pip plup said:

What does that mean?

Source: Tv Tropes

Originally, "Easter  Eggs" was the term for little bits of stuff programmers left behind in the software. They're secrets, intended to tickle the fancy of those who discover them. Programs far too numerous to mention have included Easter eggs—everything from Microsoft Office to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

But Easter Eggs aren't just found in software any more: the term is also used for a variety of hidden content, such as Hidden Tracks on albums and unadvertised DVD Bonus Content, and at one time, for people who sat through the credits (now referred to as The Stinger).

Back to Love Topic, what is your idea of a romantic date?

Just now, Will Guide said:

Originally, "Easter  Eggs" was the term for little bits of stuff programmers left behind in the software. They're secrets, intended to tickle the fancy of those who discover them. Programs far too numerous to mention have included Easter eggs—everything from Microsoft Office to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

But Easter Eggs aren't just found in software any more: the term is also used for a variety of hidden content, such as Hidden Tracks on albums and unadvertised DVD Bonus Content, and at one time, for people who sat through the credits (now referred to as The Stinger).

Someone taking me to a lovely restauraunt, and then ending it by watching the sunset

Same?

14 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Wait Easter eggs were first found in software?

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

This just about sums it up for me...

89718627-7345-4A65-BC6D-56372654F828.jpeg.c216b8f1820bf75a1a74026915b57204.jpeg

Where did you have your first kiss? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sherbert MGS said:

I'd start kissing them, then start pulling them ontop of me

You?

I would kiss him like this

BluWill_4.thumb.png.99f14b11b4a3d5e23019c9abf352c673.png

How would you hug them?

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

Just 2 for me. 

Whats something about your partner that you find irresistibly cute? :3

In terms of OCs, my partner can be very adorkable despite being Royalty. 

Prince_Blue_Traincrown_Uniform_Unicorn.thumb.png.cd05af0a786631a9865560455550e6a5.png

What about you?

Trick answer, it's the heart beat. There's no better music then your dearest close to your chest, listening to the beat of your heart.

Is envy in a relationship healthy?

Edited by ShyGuy
Typo

I don't think it is to be honest. Envy in general isn't really healthy and I think in a relationship it wouldn't be any different.

What would your ideal relationship be like?

Edited by Dusklicious