Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Hmm...I'd say neither of us really, considering how he's in college and me, I'm always running errands or just getting out cause I want to. Plus, I'm gonna be working soon so that means even more time away from home for me. 

Same question 

Kinda the same. I would say I spend more time at home considering my SO not only has university but also internship. However I do a lot of work on my shifts so that kinda balances things out. 

Have you thought out your future with your SO? 

I think about it all the time. Like how great it will be to move out of here and move in with him after he gets a job and saves up some money. How great it will be to be with him every day instead of a week or so out of a month... :wub:

Same (Good question)?

I'll look forward to see that I'm still single.

Recent place you and your partner visited for your guys' date? 

Edited by TBD

She absolutely does. She will get to hold one as well come July~

Does your SO like animals (and if so, any specific animals)? 

I don't know if he likes a specific kind of animal, though he has a dog that he has a sort of close bond with. :)Hopefilly he likes "fancy" rats though, because when we get our own house, I want to have a few of those. :catface:

Who does the spooning in your relationship?

Edited by Dusklicious

I am big spoon! I do the spooning

What is the funniest/silliest thing you can recall your SO doing? 

3 hours ago, Dusklicious said:

Hopefilly he likes "fancy" rats though, because when we get our own house, I want to have a few of those

Go for it. My sister and her boyfriend actually have a few rats of their own (it was mainly my sister who wanted them). They are super adorable and they can be trained~

1 minute ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Go for it. My sister and her boyfriend actually have a few rats of their own (it was mainly my sister who wanted them). They are super adorable and they can be trained~

I had some as a kid, so I know how cute and smart they are. :catface:

Well, there was one time on our last date where he (in a joking way) totally went off and started cussing out his dog for looking at him. :laugh:

Same?

I walked in on him trying to dance to some Rassels pop song and he swears he doesn't like that kind of music and it was just the funniest, most embarrassing thing for him.

How often do you tell your partner that you love them?