Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Yes and no, I learned English and Latvian when I was growing up since my mother is American but lived in Riga, he learned Russian and Latvian since his father's side of the family is Russian. We speak Latvian to each other, but his English is really good too.

What was the last argument you and your partner got into over?

Actually, we haven't really argued over anything since the say we met... We argued about how I didn't like his self-pity and his need to force his feelings down other people's throats. We got over that fairly quickly even with the heated words exchanged, and within a week or so fell in love. :wub:

Though I almost got into it with him last night I think... He was frustrated with my anxiety being in the way of me asking my dad if he could drive halfway and they'll pick me up there. It hopefully won't be a big issue when I ask. Nonetheless he was being kind of flippant with me and suggesting I wasn't really taking our relationship seriously. Though he should know better than that. :bea:

Same?

We go out and have fun whenever we can. We both work a lot so that isn't often, but we try and keep the "I'm too tired to-"s to a minimum so we can still go out and do things. If we stay home it inevitably turns into another night where I'm on the computer and he's in front of the TV with his mates yelling at football.

Does your partner embarrass you in public? Vice-versa?

(edited)

Neither of us have, but knowing how we are getting to be with each other, we'd both try to do it... :blush:

Considering the fact we're a gay couple in Texas of all states it might be extra embarrassing... :unsure: At least the first time we'll be out as a couple would likely be in Houston, which I hear is quite a tolerant city.

Same?

Edited by Dusklicious

She's always trying to fight to keep from holding my hand in public and it embarrasses me because I think it looks like one of two things to outsiders. Either we're having a fight...........or something else that seems to be more and more of a mainstream issue these days.

Same?

(edited)

Oml like almost everything. From Ken Nordine (word jazz) to Primus (heavy rock) to Owl city (pop rock).

We actually started dating because of our similar eclectic taste in music. I burned him a CD (and also customized with some badass shitty sharpie drawings) of Primus Sailing the Seas of Cheese and Frizzle Fry and his parents were like holy shit a cute girl gave it to you? You should probably marry her.

I'm more into classic stuff though. I think his horizons are a bit broader :P

Do you like any music that your partner cant stand or vice versa?

Edited by BabylonSister

Luckily, not as far as I know. In fact, he's made me acquire a taste in electronic music I didn't used to have!

Has your SO introduced you to any music/shows/movies/etc. that you now absolutely love? :)

No, as far as I know the only thing he ever watches is sports and the movies I watch. So t's probably the other way around.

Did you ever have to curb or kick any habits for the sake of your relationship?

Only bad habits of mine that I can remember (things like constantly putting myself down).

That's a great question, same one~

(edited)

He's been trying to curb his smoking and his moodiness, and I've been trying to kick my habit of constantly putting myself down, and also address my laziness. We've also both been trying to get over anxiety.

Same (Good question)?

Edited by Dusklicious

We are both lazy as hell so we're have to work together to be not potatoes now that we're living together to keep our appartment clean. I cant play video games as much cause it's so hard for me to stop once I start, and he cant listen to good and legitimately scary creepypasta readings as often cause they tend to freak me out, but its mostly the random scary images they put on the screen.

I've had to speak a lot more than I am used to doing with other people. Usually, I stay very quiet and don't say a lot. She asks me to speak and say something. Can't let her be the only one putting any kind of effort into having a conversation. 

Is having children something you have considered or something you might see wanting in the future with your spouse? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I haven't talked to him yet about adopting kids (we can't have biological children, considering two males can't reproduce), but if he would want to, I'm more than willing to take on the challenge. :) After all, we would be taking a child from what probably would be a toxic environment, and helping them prosper. I will talk to him about it when the time comes though. I feel like it isn't really something to discuss this early on.

Same?

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

It’s been discussed but only time will tell. Whatever happens, happens. I would be just as happy with or without kids. 

Same? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1