Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

No, not really interested in that... I don’t feel very comfortable around young kids, plus I have other goals I’d like to achieve. But I could change my mind in the future.

How about having a pet; what kind of pet(s) would you and your partner like to have? :catface: 

• Brohoof 1

Jeez I hope my future partner don't mind a python.

same? 

Used to have a lot of pets, mice, dog, cat, birds, hamster, guinea pig, probably more i don't remember :p (not at the same time)

No pet now. But i think she'd wanna have a cat. Cats are cute :catface:

Maybe a bird too? Though i hope the cat won't eat it :blink:

Buy a gift, or make a low quality version yourself? :P

(Unless you're *that* good and make a high quality version yourself)

that we can never be together? :maud: (my many years ago crush)

same?

Oh, I'm sure there are plenty of things we don't agree on, although not many come to mind right now. That is mostly because I usually take into account people's feelings over facts and he tends to care more about facts than what people's feelings towards said subject may be. We just have to accept we won't agree on everything, but we have a tendency to understand where the other person's opinion's coming from, so it's fine~

Same question, deserves more answers~

• Brohoof 1

We haven't actually found anything so far that we disagree on too much... Though there's bound to be something. But when that point comes, I'll try to remember the man I love instead of a couple of things he said. :)

Same (good question)? 

(edited)

My husband and I are very excited to have children someday, though we dont feel like we're ready for the responsibility or in the proper financial position. And I am totally fine with that being that I am not even 20 yet lulz

What would be the perfect way for your partner to propose to you? And if you're already married, the perfect way for them to propose for a renewal of vows or something? :3 Or if you're not into marriage, what's the most heart warming and romantic thing they could do as an affirmation of love?

Edited by BabylonSister
  • Brohoof 1

I've fantasized about a traditional proposal with him. Although I'm not a woman, I've fantasized about a guy kneeling in front of me with a nice ring, and asking if he'll marry me. It's so romantic! :wub: I wouldn't be able to resist my love doing that for me! :D

Same?

3 minutes ago, Dusklicious said:

I've fantasized about a traditional proposal with him. Although I'm not a woman, I've fantasized about a guy kneeling in front of me with a nice ring, and asking if he'll marry me. It's so romantic! :wub: I wouldn't be able to resist my love doing that for me! :D

Same?

Dawwww that's so sweet ♡♡♡

• Brohoof 1

Personally I'd like to be proposed to in quiet, somewhere private, but if it has to be in public, I'd like it to be in a restaurant or somewhere where there aren't too many people, and definitely not on a stage or something like that. 

So in short; somewhere with not too many people :P

Who was your last TV crush?

• Brohoof 2

I have done so extensively. Its usually great except for when I notice him doing something dumb and correct him too many times. He gets frustrated, I get frustrated, but usually it's not like that. We typically have alot of fun working together! :3

same?

(edited)

Well I don’t think we would be working in the same place since we study different things :derp:

Could be fun, but I’d just wanna cuddle him the whole time and not get any work done :catface: 

Have you ever considered dating someone of the same sex/gender? (or if you’re homosexual, dating someone of the different sex/gender?)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

(edited)

Until I read the part in parentheses I was going to say I've only ever dated others of the same sex... 

I actually was asked out by a girl one time. I just can't get behind the concept. It feels so wrong to me... :blink: 

Same (good question)?

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 1

Nope. I mean the curiosity is there but....would I ever actually follow through on dating a girl? Probably not. 

What was the last movie you and your SO saw in the theater? :P

• Brohoof 1