Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

I would say I have gotten something like breakfast in bed, but that wasn't cooking that was something a bit different... (I'll tell you it isn't site appropriate, at all)
:blink:  Though I would definitely consider it :) 

Same? 

Edited by Dusklicious

"Most of what I would say you are already actively working on, but could you please hush the snoring? Seriously, you look like a big, cute, pudgy angel when you're asleep but you sound like a chugging, old, rusty tractor... :dry:"

Same?

Honestly, there have been some things I thought were.. strange or bothersome. But, since I've known him for so long, I've just learned to accept him the way he is. Taking something from him like an interest or a quirk would just make him.. not him, if you get what I'm sayin'~ But if there was something that I couldn't tolerate, I would tell him (he could afford to limit the tickling).

Same question :3

(edited)

Absolutely NOT. :eww:

What type of kisser are you? Do you prefer little pecks here and there, or passionate long kisses....etc? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Why not both~? Depends on the situation really. For example, in public, probably best to ease up on the passion in my opinion :P

Same question.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

To be honest I'm not much of a kisser but same here...how I kiss depends on if we're out in public or not. :dash:

Same question I suppose. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Kamii said:

Why not both~? Depends on the situation really. For example, in public, probably best to ease up on the passion in my opinion :P

Same question.

Every kiss is a good kiss. I like to build the passion. I start out with soft kisses, then escalate by pressing and nibbling a little firmer, then tease with a pause here and there, then pull them close and really land some good slippery ones. :orly:

-same-

(edited)

I honestly like both to be honest! Short kisses feel less passionate but longer kisses have a little bit of an awkwardness to them. Nonetheless I love kisses! :wub:  They just feel so stimulating, it's like the passion of them is almost a drug! :D

1 hour ago, Totally Mirage said:

Every kiss is a good kiss. I like to build the passion. I start out with soft kisses, then escalate by pressing and nibbling a little firmer, then tease with a pause here and there, then pull them close and really land some good slippery ones. :orly:

Dammit, stop making me blush! I'm already taken! :blush: 

Same (good question?)

Edited by Dusklicious

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Totally Mirage said:

Kissing! :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

0de.png

Yus. Now kiss! 

Spoiler

full.gif

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry (not really) to kill the moment here....never kiss before. 

How would you feel if you heard someone have a crush on you?

I would not believe them one bit because I have a very low self-image and don’t find myself attractive in any way, physical or emotional. If they want to prove that they have a crush on me, i’ll challenge them to spend a week of just trying to deal with me on a daily basis as a roommate to see if they can do much as tolerate me. 

What hat kinds of standards do you have for an ideal partner if you don’t have one already? If you do, what sort of standards do you and your partner set for each other?

well...to talk about "Standards" it's really more dreaming than a possibility. For example I was a total Emo and when I First met my first Girl, she was like the most optimist person in the world. The truth is, when you grow up you learn that setting standards is meaningless.

How many times you ended up in a bar because of a relation that went down the toilet?

(edited)

Zero, though I could imagine myself going to a gay bar in the situation that I could and just guzzling down Dr. Pepper like crazy to try to counteract how down I'd feel while waiting and hoping for some guy to hit on me. I would go probably multiple times and try as hard as I could to attract some man in some way... :sealed: Basically, I could just see myself end up being a $!ut waiting for some special man to turn up. Which is fortunately not as unlikely as one may think.

For those of you who aren't in a relationship, what would you like your SO to be like? For those of you who are, how close is your SO to what you would want (be honest)? 

Edited by Dusklicious

I would say that physically he wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I actually really like his physique. I mean he wants to get more muscle and lose some weight and I think that's definitely fine. Also, I was hoping for somebody who shared my passion for gaming as a whole more than he does, but that's not a biggie at all. :) He may not have been exactly what I thought I was looking for, but he IS exactly who I was looking for! :wub:

Same?