Lucky Bolt

Answer The Love Question Above You!

I learned that wishing for something like that makes thing more miserable, there is no ideal thing for me and have been in two loooong relationships so..I gave up those kind of thoughts.

oddest hobby you had with that special someone that you both enjoyed?

Badges

Coding of all things. I taught my husband AHK and it was a huge mistake because now I have to check my computer for any joke scripts running before I use it for anything.

How often does your partner impress you?

He impresses me all of the time with how nice and sweet he is. :wub: Though I'll admit I'm also impressed with him in other ways as well. ;)

Same?

Edited by Dusklicious

Very often. Surprises are so important, and we should always think of something to say or do anytime we actually think of our loved on. A spontaneous kiss, share a link to funny gif, a fresh new term of endearment - it all means the world! I recently received an endearing compliment - it just made my day.

-same-

Badges

He impresses all the time. In more ways than one. :bedeyes: 

Same 

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 2

Badges

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

In more ways than one. :bedeyes: 

giphy.gif

My partner impresses me a lot of the time. Also in more ways than one. :bedeyes:

Fave video games to play with your partner?

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 2
  • Laugh 1

Well as of now the only video game we've played together has been Paladins. He's very new though. :sealed:We'll also play Magic the Gathering: Arena with each other at some point as well. :) 

Same question?

We don't play many games together unfortunately, since my laptop can't take much, but we've played a few games together. Transformice is always fun to play with him for instance~

Same question :3

As stated before, we don't play that many games, but we have played games such as Serious Sam, quiz games and then of course Transformice where I betri with balloon! 

Is politics something that is discussed between you or is it a subject that you think is best left out between you two? 

We've discussed it. We generally agree on a lot of things. Actually, I don't know of anything we disagree with each other on... :blink: One of the most recent discussions we've had was about Julian Assange's arrest and how BS it is, and then it turned into a discussion on the imperial tendencies of America. We basically agreed on everything.

Same?

Neither of us care about politics all that much. We just go with whatever the government throws at us. 

Do you get into heated debates with your SO often?

Badges

... kind of? I mean, they are usually one-sided since I dislike arguing but they do happen.

Same~

Not really, no. We're pretty apolitical.

Same?

Nope. no politics. It's not important.

How do you suggest to your partner that you're not, you know, in the mood? :scoots:

Badges

Well, I'm a guy so "not in the mood" is a phrase that barely makes it into my vocabulary so I think we've only stumbled upon the situation once where I wasn't but she was and I basically just kept saying no, not now, that kind of stuff but that didn't really stop her so she just kept doing what she was doing which...in a manner of about a minute...put me in the mood too.:laugh:

Same?

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

I generally tell her, "Not now, Harley". (That's her nickname, since she's a big DC Comics fan).

I don't really feel comfortable answering that one.

Is there a member of your partner's family that you really don't get along with? Maybe a friend whose overly obnoxious or something?

His family doesn't really communicate with each other, let alone with me. :blink: As of now I have a pretty neutral opinion of most of them, actually. With the exception of his mom that I've kind of begun to like. She's pretty nice. :twismile: Though I do have some more negative opinions of my SO's dad (though I don't really dislike him in any way) He's very distant with his entire family and he hardly communicates with his own wife. It makes me really worried. :(

Same?

Edited by Dusklicious

No.

What would you like your partner to cook / bake / make for your birthday? :D

If he did, I'd like a nice chocolate cake. Chocolate cake, with a cherry/chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting. I love my chocolate! :D

Same?

2 hours ago, Dusklicious said:

If he did, I'd like a nice chocolate cake. Chocolate cake, with a cherry/chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting. I love my chocolate! :D

Oh, dude, I'D LOVE it if my girl baked me a cake like this!

Same?

Honestly, I'd go with just about any kind of cake, but I do have a thing for chocolate too~ uwu

Is there ever a situation when you shouldn't tell someone you have a crush on them/you're in love with them?

When you're gay and you don't know they are... I know that one first hand. :(

Same, I guess?

Sorta? Technically I told her anyways.

who’s more of the fun and adventurous type?

Edited by TBD

Badges