Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

That's absolutely fine. But, I believe, more often than not, at least one of the friends ends up falling for the other either way.

Same question.

Honestly, I have no problems with the idea as long as the real relationship comes first. But, in the case of an open relationship, it would be best if they were introduced to the other partner in that relationship, and it must also follow the rules (as an example, though I doubt this would happen- if my boyfriend made moves on my brother like that, it would NOT be okay). 

Same?

I got him a new pair of work boots. He'd been wearing the same pair for years and they were falling apart but he refused to get a new pair, so I did it for him.

Do you and your partner share the same feelings about pets?

Yep. You should hear us talk about all our future dogs we plan on owning someday when we're living together. :laugh:

Is your SO ticklish? :-P

I have had to sacrifice plenty of time for it. I mean I do spend most of my days, even when I'm not at his house, trying to converse with him in some way (or in the case I am, being around him).

Same?

I'd say the main thing people have to "sacrifice" for their relationships is time. But is it really a sacrifice if you enjoy being and/or chatting with them in the first place?

Same question.

• Brohoof 1

I didn’t have to sacrifice much in my last relationship but I made the other person sacrifice a lot. It wasn’t fair of me.

How would you define cheating? I know some people who consider even smiling at the opposite gender is cheating.

4 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

I know some people who consider even smiling at the opposite gender is cheating.

Wow, those must be some insanely jealous people... :blink:

2 hours ago, Kamii said:

I'd say the main thing people have to "sacrifice" for their relationships is time. But is it really a sacrifice if you enjoy being and/or chatting with them in the first place?

That's true. :)

Anyways, if I knew that they're having some sort of intercourse with the (in my case, same) sex that wasn't sanctioned by the rules of the relationship (whether the relationship would be an open relationship or not) I'd consider that cheating. Though I'm not prone to jealousy, I think that our relationship should come first.

Same?

(edited)

Intentionally making a move on someone you like more than just a friend. Maybe that’s not “cheating” in the traditional sense, but I would still consider it unfaithful.

What kind of house/apartment would you like to live in with your partner? :catface:

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1