Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Well we started a family some years ago but we lost our daughter and haven't been trying all that hard since then. I want to have another child but he's really afraid of going through that again and honestly I am too, but time isn't on our side at this point and I hope I can get him to change his mind soon.

Where did you and your partner meet?

4 minutes ago, Storm Button said:

Huh?

Who's better: Lil Pump or Selena Gomez (FAIRLY OBVIOUS!)

Yo. This is the Answer the LOVE Question Above You thread. :P

10 minutes ago, Storm Button said:

DO you have the belief in only kissing after marriage?

Who the f*** would believe in that? :huh: No, I don't. I mean if it were 5 years ago it would pretty much be impossible for a homosexual person like myself to actually not contradict that belief in most parts of the US considering that gay marriage wasn't legal in all but 15 states or so.

Same, I guess...

(edited)
1 minute ago, DusksuD said:

Who the f*** would believe in that? :huh: No, I don't. I mean if it were 5 years ago it would pretty much be impossible for a homosexual person like myself to actually not contradict that belief in most parts of the US considering that gay marriage wasn't legal in all but 15 states or so.

Same, I guess...

It's a beyond stupid religion thing. (It isn't even in the Christian Bible, it's just something people made up by taking their own belief to the damn EXTREME.) I know many Christians who kissed WAY before marriage. 

I found out this is a thing from reaction vids to this cringe channel called Girls Defined on YT.

Edited by Storm Button

(edited)

Bedroom don’t sound like a bad idea. :bedeyes: I think I’ll go with that for my answer. ;)

Same question? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Honestly, I'm tempted to answer the same as the last two (:bedeyes:) but I won't. Just somewhere outdoors with a nice view, a picnic maybe. I'm not really into the fancy stuff~

I've been wondering a bit about this: what can count as a date? Does it have to be something special or can it be simpler things like watching a movie at home?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

First...

To a party or festival or something. A place where there's a lot to see and have conversations, and a little cuddle time. :D

Then...

To a quiet place to eat. :LunaMCM:

Then...

To a dark place... :orly:

-same-

Edited by Nightmare Mirage

I don’t know if this is relevant but this is the first thing comes in mind 

Spoiler

Same?

Date night for us is literally doing anything together, really. Since we're both pretty busy any time together that isn't just us being asleep in the same bed or him watching sports on the telly and me on the computer at home is really important.

(Also, on the kissing thing, I would ask you not to judge a religious aspect of a relationship so harshly just because it is not your view. Some of us are from places in the world much different than your own.)

Imagine today is the first day of your relationship. What would you do differently?

(edited)

Maybe go for a walk...to the bar.

Same

Edited by TBD

1 minute ago, DusksuD said:

Let's see... There's the cuddling, there's the kissing, and then there's the occasional slip where I start messing with him down there and it turns into, you know what. :bedeyes:

Yeah. Same. :twismile: But I also show my love for him by teasing him and just being obnoxious, or getting on his nerves. :-P

Who likes cuddling more?