Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Come to think of it I never have. :dash: Dang...and booping is my specialty. I gotta try that on him. :laugh:

Do you like playing with your SO’s hair? :3 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wanted to answer my own question, dang it.

He plays with my hair a lot, though I don't play with his really (though I do mess with his facial hair). I pay more attention to the abdominal area. :bedeyes:

Same?

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

(edited)

No we don't really sing together really. :sealed: Though he says he's making an EDM track inspired by our relationship that reflects just how much he loves me. :wub:

Same?

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

We don't normally sing together (I'm shy about it), but blast some "Bohemian Rhapsody" and no one can resist doing so~

Same question.

Not... really? He doesn't sing but like with Kamii when there's a catchy song on the radio he might chime in.

Imagine you and your partner were stranded somewhere. Who is more likely to contribute most to getting you both back home?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Honestly, I'm not sure. I'd think we could both take on certain responsibilities and we could keep each other's emotions in check with expressions of our love, including making some. :blush:

Same?

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
Would look weird to cite a post AFTER this one. :huh:

ooh, dark chocolate and cherry actually sounds pretty good. :nom:

Can we try that when I come visit, @SparklingSwirls

Pleeeeeeeeease? :mlp_rarity:

I guess I'd have to pick coffee and cookies flavour ;)

Do you often surprise your partner? Like with singing a song for them, drawing them a picture or something like that? :)

(edited)

I think I'm the boring one, he does all the surprising haha.

What sport do you think you and your partner would have the most fun with if played together (if you don't already play one together, that is)? It doesn't have to be a team sport, can be one-on-one. Trying to get hub into tennis but he isn't having fun with it. :(

Edited by Sunset Rose

(edited)

Well, there's a few sports I enjoy, but I actually have no clue what he likes to play.. maybe he told me but I absolutely forgot (he likes swimming, I know that).
Sign me up for football, hockey or volleyball (I'd say horse riding but I don't know how to do that)~ Just no running for the sake of running.

Same question~

Edit: @Sunset Rose Best of luck convincing your SO, I hope he starts having fun with it :3

Edited by Kamii

what aren't some romantic table top games I feel like Battleship could be really hot but maybe that doesn't count

What's a feature of someone's appearance that drives you crazy? (in a good way)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Please stop making me talk about things that aren't PG13

Aside from what I want to say here, I suppose I'd say I'm driven crazy by guys that have just the right amount of muscle. Not noodle-arms like me, but not looking like some sort of bodybuilder. Somewhere in between. :catface:

Same (lazy af)?

Edited by ~Angel Dust~