Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

How affectionate in public? Well, I don't mind showing affection to my sweetheart here above me in public, but I don't do it very obnoxiously like some other couples may.... I think :D

Ideal place for living together? 

I don't know if there's an english name for it, but porterstek as we say in Sweden. Not that I'm able to cook that, but I would if I could lmao Something more reasonable for my capabilities would probably be swedish meatballs.

(edited)

He'll be getting a salad :nom: 

What are your thoughts on you having friends of the opposite gender (or whatever gender you're attracted to) while you're already in a committed relationship? Does it feel awkward or do you not care at all? 

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I think it's perfectly normal. I don't think it's awkward at all. If you're truly devoted to someone, having friends of their gender is never a problem.

Same question~

...Yeah, not my thing. Like, at all. I don't have anything against people that prefers that kind of relations, but it isn't just for me, I'm afraid.

How do you look back on your first relationship ever? Whenever good or bad, maybe something came from it?

I was very happy at the time (the happiest I've ever been), but too much pain came from it for me to look back on it fondly. For better or for worse (probably more so the latter), it made me who I am today.

Same?

Honestly, at the time I was just so naive and inexperienced. I do look back at myself and the relationship as a whole and cringe, but at the same time I learned the basics of what to do and what not to do in a relationship, so I suppose it was beneficial in the long run.

Have you ever turned down someone who was interested in you, if so, how did they take it?