Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Having dinner ready for him when he gets home. Sometimes he has really bad and stressful days. The people he work with can really be... difficult sometimes. Our house life is very good and I think it's because when he comes home, unless there's something around the house he needs to get to, he gets to relax immediately. And when he's feeling relaxed and agreeable, I can ask him to do things he wouldn't want to do when he's all stressed out. (And I just hate to see him stressed out anyway.) I think that's the thing I try at the hardest to show how much I love him (aside from the obvious).

Do you and your partner like to dance?

Edited by Sunset Rose

Hopefully in around 3 years from now :) 

Would you be in a long distance relationship with someone you couldn’t meet (or at least wouldn’t be able to meet for a very long time)?

Edited by SparklingCaps
  • Brohoof 1

No, I wouldn’t. Getting to see them only on occasion is straining enough, I couldn’t imagine never getting to see them in person. :sunny:

If you’re in a LDR, how often do you and your partner get to see each other in person? 

Yes. We moved past it after having an argument about it and coming to an understanding. Looking back on it now, however, it definitely wasn’t dealt with properly.

You arrive at a movie screening you’ve been waiting to see. You sit down and realize you’re next to your exe. What do you do?

Neither of us can cook. :laugh: The only thing he really makes are his version of nachos (tortilla chips with cheese on them put in the microwave with peppercorns and salsa on top) and the only thing I can make is a grilled cheese sandwich... I personally kind of want to learn though. :catface: Just anxious... :blink:

What are your future plans with your SO (If you have any)? :sealed: