Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Well, we do plan to move in together and one day get our own place. I personally wouldn't be opposed to a legal, atheist, gay marriage. :catface: Or a romantic proposal... :wub: 

Same?

Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 1

Moving in together is our main focus right now. After college he’s headed to Kentucky for work and I’d move there to be with him...we’ll be living together, or at least in the same state, within the next year or two, if all goes well. :adorkable: Plus, there’s more than enough veterinary job opportunities in Kentucky for me, so it balances out nicely. 

Do you and your SO like animals?

• Brohoof 1

First of all, best of luck to everyone with their plans ;3 To answer the question, yes, we both like animals. We're both dog people and I'm that person that shouts "horsies" when I see them out on a drive.

Same question~

You won't get no @Kamii as I have hijacked her answer for this one :fabulous:

We plan on to be living in Portugal for at least half a year to a year and then see our options. We have been looking into living perhaps in the UK or even in Denmark. We will see though. We are open to moving though. 

What is the biggest hindrance/obstacle to you and your SO's union/being together currently? 

Alright, to answer it in a different way, we'll be living together in my house. Afterwards, who knows!? You gotta keep track of what happens on the next episode of Kamii's Relationship Shenanigans: Season 12 (2020)~

Is there a place you've visited and now want to go there with your S.O. when you can?

I rather wait for my SO at the right time and one who has some interests in common, I once made a mistake for expecting things too quickly and rushing stuff just to make me happy. 

So who's in charge of the decision making usually? 

Well, he's sweet, adorable, funny, smart (probably too smart for his own good :P), and always there for me. In other words...he's a really great guy. :wub: And he's sexy. :toldya:

Does your SO like PIZZA?? :love:

• Brohoof 1