Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Not awkward at all! I always start as my true self right out of the gate.

What do you consider to be a long distant relationship? How far away does someone have to be in order to consider them to be long distance?

If you cant casually decide to meet up over the weekend when both are bored, or after work for a date. 

Why when you begin a relationship from a friendship, howcome people must suddenly out of nowhere turn up expectations by a million? Why cant a relationship resemble friendship but immedietly be some new alien thing? 

• Brohoof 1

Haha, well I hope they take after him more...then maybe they wouldn’t be little troublemakers. :P But I hope they look like me more, seeing as how I’m the better looking half. :fiery:

Same question cause that’s a good one.

17 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Haha, well I hope they take after him more...then maybe they wouldn’t be little troublemakers. :P But I hope they look like me more, seeing as how I’m the better looking half. :fiery:

Same question cause that’s a good one.

That could be dangerous cause then we'd have little smartasses running around. But at least they'd be cute.

That is a good one keep it going.

Well, it would be very hard for me to answer this question considering my SO and I are of the same sex so biological children are obviously out of the question. Though answering this if we would adopt, I really don't know what that question would mean. Personality wise though, neither of us would be all that great of influences. Both of us have our issues on that front. He has a way of ruminating on his problems and I'm just a complete and utter mess.

Since gay/lesbian couples might have a difficult time with the above question, How far away do you live from your SO?

Edited by Dustlicious

We are both introverts. She is an INFP, while I am an INTP. I would probably be the more introverted out of the two of us though.

Same question~

Any two types of people can make a relationship work as long as they truly love one another and respect each other's boundaries. Although I think Introvert x Introvert and Extrovert x Extrovert work better overall, I can see how opposites can have a great relationship. I think it can even be beneficial for both parties to learn from one another.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

39 minutes ago, Your Nightly Spectre said:

Whats the shortest you lasted in bed? XD

You wouldn’t wanna know my answer to that unless you want a good laugh

39 minutes ago, Your Nightly Spectre said:

Whats the oddest thing that you bonded over with a date or lover or other?

I can’t really think of anything that would be considered odd....My Little Pony if that counts? Probably counts to some lol

Are you more of a passionate kisser or do you just like giving little pecks here and there?