Lucky Bolt

Answer The Love Question Above You!

I don't find cars specially romantic ^^'' Worse yet, I know no names~

How awkward were you with your SO in the beginning of the relationship?

Badges

I didn't talk to him at first. It took an hour with him before I even spoke a word. But now I might as well be talking to myself. :sealed:

Same?

Not awkward at all! I always start as my true self right out of the gate.

What do you consider to be a long distant relationship? How far away does someone have to be in order to consider them to be long distance?

If you cant casually decide to meet up over the weekend when both are bored, or after work for a date. 

Why when you begin a relationship from a friendship, howcome people must suddenly out of nowhere turn up expectations by a million? Why cant a relationship resemble friendship but immedietly be some new alien thing? 

I don’t know, never been in that situation before.

When was the last time your SO kissed you?

This morning!

If you and your partner have children, who do you imagine them taking after more? If you already have kids, do they take more after you or your partner?

Badges

Haha, well I hope they take after him more...then maybe they wouldn’t be little troublemakers. :P But I hope they look like me more, seeing as how I’m the better looking half. :fiery:

Same question cause that’s a good one.

17 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Haha, well I hope they take after him more...then maybe they wouldn’t be little troublemakers. :P But I hope they look like me more, seeing as how I’m the better looking half. :fiery:

Same question cause that’s a good one.

That could be dangerous cause then we'd have little smartasses running around. But at least they'd be cute.

That is a good one keep it going.

Clearly they will take more from me; if they don't want to, they'll be forced; it's for their good.

Same?

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Well, it would be very hard for me to answer this question considering my SO and I are of the same sex so biological children are obviously out of the question. Though answering this if we would adopt, I really don't know what that question would mean. Personality wise though, neither of us would be all that great of influences. Both of us have our issues on that front. He has a way of ruminating on his problems and I'm just a complete and utter mess.

Since gay/lesbian couples might have a difficult time with the above question, How far away do you live from your SO?

Edited by Dustlicious

We live together, we're married.

What would be the most challenging thing about raising a child for you and your partner? Scheduling, financing, healthcare- what do you think?

Badges

I don’t really want kids :P. I think it would be a combination of time, money, and emotional distress.

Who’s more introverted, you or your SO?

Edited by SparklingCaps

Me, definitely. Not like he's very outgoing either. :sealed: He knows quite well about my social anxiety and how bad it is. If anyone doesn't know, it's pretty bad... 

Same?

Edited by Dustlicious

She’s the more introverted one between the two of us, which is actually quite adorable to me when we’re together in a social setting. It gets her to like seclusion between the two of us. :bedeyes:

same. 

We are both introverts. She is an INFP, while I am an INTP. I would probably be the more introverted out of the two of us though.

Same question~

Badges

Me. My god is it me. She always has to be everywhere and with everyone. I kind of hate it at times to be fair. 

Do you feel an extravert and introvert can have a good relationship? If so then how? 

Any two types of people can make a relationship work as long as they truly love one another and respect each other's boundaries. Although I think Introvert x Introvert and Extrovert x Extrovert work better overall, I can see how opposites can have a great relationship. I think it can even be beneficial for both parties to learn from one another.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Badges

The only one I've ever had, the one going on right now. So.. 13 months~

Same question :3

Badges

Ill count my proper relationships. So... One summer long. :)

Whats the shortest you lasted in bed? XD

Whats the oddest thing that you bonded over with a date or lover or other?

39 minutes ago, Your Nightly Spectre said:

Whats the shortest you lasted in bed? XD

You wouldn’t wanna know my answer to that unless you want a good laugh

39 minutes ago, Your Nightly Spectre said:

Whats the oddest thing that you bonded over with a date or lover or other?

I can’t really think of anything that would be considered odd....My Little Pony if that counts? Probably counts to some lol

Are you more of a passionate kisser or do you just like giving little pecks here and there?