Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

"What do you find physically attractive in a special somepony?" seems to be the active question right now, so... not necessarily someone taller than me, but someone bigger and squishier than me because I love having a hug pillow!

I love blue and green eyes because they're some of my favorite colors, but dark brown eyes are just so deep, and since it's hard to tell their pupil size they look mysterious in dark lightning and it's almost like you could just fall in. And when the light hits their eyes just right? Oooh, you can see the lighter streaks in their eyes light up with the prettiest earthy tones, and the contrast makes them almost sparkle like gems 💕

Uh, as for less important things, but still things I like... I think sideburns, and goatees are attractive. Oooh, and long hair! And piercings and painted nails. They're little details but I always find them so nice... and, oh, someone who doesn't hide their smiles, that's one of the most important parts because a genuine smile absolutely lights up everything else!

EDIT: Aaaaand I was looking at the wrong page and got the wrong question. Ah, well!

My question is, what's the most recent, small thing someone has done for you--friend, lover, sibling, etc.,--that really made you feel loved and appreciated? For instance, someone buying you a cheap trinket at a thrift store not because the thing itself is really good or important but because they knew you'd love it and it reminded them of you?

Edited by Lagtim3

Ah, you've made a mistake! Nah, it's fine I'm sure. Lovely answer though, quite detailed and everything :3

I don't remember the exact last thing someone's done for me that made me feel loved, but one of the most recent times was a few days ago, when I felt beyond gloomy for no reason (it happens to me sometimes), and a certain sasquatch in these forums kept me company and assured me that he loves me before I went to sleep with a short but very sweet message~

Same question~

• Brohoof 1

@Kamii : Aww, how sweet! And it reminds me of something. No idea if you're into Steven Universe at all, but even if you're not, this is a really good comic about having The Sads and you don't need any context to enjoy it. 

Current question is: "What's the most recent, small thing someone has done for you--friend, lover, sibling, etc.,--that really made you feel loved and appreciated? For instance, someone buying you a cheap trinket at a thrift store not because the thing itself is really good or important but because they knew you'd love it and it reminded them of you?"

Well, I can only remember the day when my ex-girlfriend was not afraid to roll on the grass during rain  while we kissed XD cheesy and stupid, but Is the only thing I can think of

Do you remember the best moment you had with your girl/boy that made you said "Damn! I love her/him"?

My memory is constantly all over the place. But there are quite a few, which one of them to pick I am not sure. There are even moments where I go back to thinking about past stuff said (or even recordings) where it ignites those said "Damn! I love her!". But the one I will share here is when we were at the St. George Castle in Lisbon back in last December. It is situated on a high ground from which you can see most of Lisbon. It was getting dark, the lights of the city were beautiful. We sat by the edge of walls, talked and then kissed. Now that was a very special moment where I definitely thought "Damn, I love her!" 

When it comes to previous relationships, do you discuss it with your SO or would you rather not do that? 

3 hours ago, Kamii said:

and a certain sasquatch in these forums

Spoiler

That's an interesting question, how someone can fall for their S.O. after already establishing a relationship. But, in my case, I fell in love with him around 2 years before we started dating~

@Sassy the Sasquatch Damn, I love you~

Can too much love be a bad thing?

• Brohoof 1

he got dat ass
I mean... *ahem*

Well he was just a poor soul deep in depression on another forum, and much of the population was just apathetic and uninterested. I was willing to lend an ear, and encouraged him to hang on until a low episode of his life passed.
At some point, he told me he'd started thinking of me at times other than just posting on those forums. Eventually he confessed, and we've been sugarcubes ever since.

(Then one of the members, who was merely another name on a screen at the time, created MLP Forums. The "population" I talked about, quickly turned to callous trolls; and soon enough the website owner deleted it altogether.
In the meantime, both my SO and Feld0 had left that place for good. I followed their example shortly before its deletion.)

Oh yeah, sorry. My question.

Would you say physical involvement is necessary for a relationship to work out for you? Obviously it's not a requirement for many people... But, can you stay in a stable romantic relationship without physical contact?

Edited by Feather Spiral
forgot to ask a question of my own

I'd say it's necessary to have at least some. We're long-distance now, but I think visiting as frequently as possible is the best way to make a long-distance relationship work out in the long run (as well as having a general plan on when/how to close the distance). I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone I could never have physical contact with, even though I'm fine without having it every day.

Have you ever became friends with an old ex?

Nope. My ex didn't want anything to do with me after I broke up with him, and I'd say that's for the better. We haven't spoken since the day we parted ways, which was almost three years ago. 

What's your SO's favorite dessert? 

I have not yet acquired the knowledge of @Kamii's favorite dessert. I need know so that we can have some noice dessert together (I am going to take a guess though that it is ice-cream). 

Same? 

That I do not know, but I know how they like their cereals. Milk in a bowl that is heated up before the cereal is put in the bowl with the now warm milk. Obviously we eat our breakfast differently and I find the difference to be rather adorable.

What kind of music do you enjoy listening to together? 

We like a large variety of songs from different genres. I just wish he liked newer country as much as I do. Oh well. :P

What kind of movies do you and your SO like to watch together?

I'd say animated movies mostly. But we've watched other kinds of movies like Rain Man and the Tenacious D movie (plus Avengers Endgame and Spider-Man Far From Home in theaters). So I'd say anything goes as long as it's something we can both enjoy.

Same question (I tried coming up with one but nothing came to mind)~

Well...there's actually a ton of movies we have yet to watch together. Like, movies I wanna show him and vice versa. All from mixed genres lol.

How did you both meet?