Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Well we met on a Yoshi fan forum, now deleted after trolls aggravated the owner. As I explained in my previous post.

Does your SO have any health issues? (you don't even have to detail, it'd be interesting but just a yes/no will suffice)

I don't have a SO.

But just to not leave you hanging I can tell you about my excrush that is now more like my best friend. He has some health stuff, he injured his knees while practicing kendo and still suffers from it. Mentally he's a diagnosed narcissist but is not as bad as it could be, is not Trixie levels of bad is more like Discord levels of bad, so he's caring and genuinely tries his best but he has a massive ego and sense of superiority that sometimes obscures his vision of reality.

Same question.

No, but we shall pretty soon, in less than 2 months in fact~ ^w^

Is there a physical feature a person needs to have for you to fall for them (say a certain color of eyes or be over a certain height, etc.)?

This is a break up song but it is so good.

When was the last time you told your significant other that you love them?

I...don't remember. :blush: I don't tell him enough...I tend to show it through my actions rather than words but in a LDR that's kind of irrelevant....

Same?

About 20 minutes ago

Have you settled on how you wish to structure your life with your SO? Where you want to live, what jobs you wish to do, etc?