Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I suppose we're in mutual agreement to get a puppy at some point. But for now, we have my dog.

How long is the honeymoon phase supposed to last in a long distance relationship?

I’ve actually just been wondering about that myself lately... it depends on the couple, but maybe 6 months to a year? I feel like it’d be a bit longer in LDRs since it takes longer to truly get to know someone when you’re just talking online.

Same?

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I'm not sure how long it's supposed to last. I guess around a year would be normal, but I've been dating for a little longer than that, I've known him for years, and I feel like I'm still in it owo'

Between you and your SO, who is more clumsy?

My shadow. Always there to remind me that I’m still single.

What are you and your soulmate going as for the Halloween? 

• Brohoof 1

We've done a lot of dumb sh*t that's nearly got us caught by not just random people in public but also the police....I won't go into WHAT exactly it was we did. :awwthanks:

Same?

Yeah, we got caught "looking for where Walmart is" on the side of the road once.:fiery:

Alright I'll change up the question. Do you ever Cath yourself feeling jealous because it seems like your SO is paying a lot of attention to someone else?

Edited by Cyclone1066

When I had a girlfriend in high school, yeah. It didn't bother me at the time and I told myself there was nothing wrong with her spending time with other friends, and I completely ignored my jealousy. Turns out she was cheating on me :okiedokieloki:

Same?