Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Well we debate over how pecan is pronounced. :P (It’s “pee-can”...)

it's peh-can :D:umad:

12 hours ago, Kamii said:

How do you settle who picks the music?

I'd let him choose (well if I was anywhere near him)

How close are you to your SO right now?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Kamii said:

Emotionally? Extremely so. Physically? Not at all. Soon enough we will be though :3

Same question~

I'm in the outskirts of Glasgow, and my master SO is in the outskirts of Paris,
so sadly around 550 miles apart

Do you and your SO speak the same native language?

13 minutes ago, Kamii said:

Nope, he speaks a Germanic language and I a Romance one.

Same question~

Same but the other way round,
What languages?
I speak English natively, he speaks French natively (lucky he speaks English because my French is shite)

Who asked who out?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

What languages?

He speaks Icelandic and I speak Portuguese~

As for the current question, it's kind of strange but.. after I told him my feelings for him, he told me his and we just came to the mutual agreement to date each other without actually asking... @Alastor correct me if I'm wrong~ ^w^''

Do you know what you'll be giving your SO for Christmas (if anything) this year?

5 minutes ago, Kamii said:

He speaks Icelandic and I speak Portuguese~

As for the current question, it's kind of strange but.. after I told him my feelings for him, he told me his and we just came to the mutual agreement to date each other without actually asking... @Alastor correct me if I'm wrong~ ^w^''

Do you know what you'll be giving your SO for Christmas (if anything) this year?

Portuguese~ UwU

Awesome!

And I'll probably just give him some art or something like that

• Brohoof 1

back then I used to feel the same lots of times, but remember this: when you have doubts of yourself and how things are going, analyze the situation and think if you are happy or not, if you are not then is time to end things, but if you are, don't mind your insecurities because then you will make things worse.

Do you miss somebody you used to be with a lot of the time and how do you cope with the nostalgia?

Edited by Sherem
  • Brohoof 1

I don't actually. I only have one real ex per se (techinically I've had three, but two of those relationships were extremely shortlived) and really my current boyfriend is much better in every respect than he was. My ex was an overdramatic, moderately clingy mess. Plus I don't miss not being able to ever see the person I was in a relationship with, instead of my current arrangement which I like so much. Also, my current boyfriend, I will just say, is much more physically attractive as well. :P

Since I'm not even sure if I read the question correctly, if you had to change your current SO in one way, what would it be? :sealed:

I guess it would be if we are being cuddly around each other or not... Usually when something's wrong I'll be in the corner of his room breathing at the wall.

Do you and your SO have any plans for Thanksgiving (already only a couple of weeks away)?

Nah, Thanksgiving is kinda of a useless holiday, it's too close to Christmas :laugh: 

When do you think is a good point in the relationship to talk about the future with your partner? Things like moving in, getting married, whether or not to have kids?

Depends on the couple, really. If both people are comfortable talking about these things with each other, then they may as well. Although, I'd say you should wait a few months (6 months to year) at least before even thinking about these things, since a lot of relationships don't last that long. But if you think your SO really is the one and you both want to talk about the future, go ahead~

What is a great movie to watch on a date?

• Brohoof 1