Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Well...if I had to pick the memory of the SO that I HAD back then...that we met in a Anime convention, she was the most positive girl in the world and I was the biggest Emo and negative person in the world, and how we mostly argued during the time we were in the convention along with a dear friend of mine.

A song that you and your SO sing like a duo? or that you used to sing with her/him?

• Brohoof 1

I can't pin down one in particular but basically just from the shoulders is just....... mystifying. When her eyes and hair shine and her soft skin and gorgeous smile all come together, I realize just how much I am the luckiest man in the world.:wub:

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

His eyes, and his REAL smile. :wub: Not the one he uses in pictures. :P

Same?

Puh..lease! My smile showing teeth makes me look like I would be driving a van with no windows suspiciously close to a school at recess.

Same?

I'll just ignore the last post because I'm so confused. :huh:

I'll just say the second thing that comes to mind, since the first, is something I know isn't forum appropriate. :sealed: There's just something about his arms, particularly his biceps that makes me just love being in them. :wub: No seriously, with a little more musculature they might just be perfect. :D I kiss them all the time, because I just love them so much. :blush:

What is one weird little thing that you love about your SO? Like something that might even turn off some people (romantically, of course, why would I mean the other way)? 

(Yeah I don't know how to ask what I'm trying to ask without over-complicating it)

23 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Love is an open *inhales* DOOORRRR 

NO.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

Mmm... I can't be sure it's the number 1 "weird" thing I like, but I like how pensive he is, I find it cute. He is extremely so, to a point we are cuddling for a total of 5 seconds and he will be thinking about chickens. His focus is usually somewhere else, so I guess it would be a turn-off for most people, but I don't mind at all :derp:

Same question~

He always talks about how he likes how I drool, but for me I like how silly he can be at random times. Some people might be annoyed by some of the things he does while acting like he does, but I find it funny and honestly kind of cute. :catface:

Same?

When he talks in his "gay guy voice" it always makes me laugh :laugh: And it's honestly really cute somehow

What does your partner's voice sound like? (when they aren't being silly)

Getting close to two weeks ago. He kissed me goodbye in my driveway.... *is trying desperately not to cry* :rarityhat:

When was the last time you told them you love them?