Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Not when I’m away, usually when I’m near him and do something stupid. Like try to do math. Having number dyslexia and trying to do math in front of your accountant husband is just embarrassing. 

So, do you ever feel insecure when you’re with your partner? 

I used to, all the time. First time we met, I didn't eat anything for around 24 hours. I'd say I was mostly insecure out of fear for the worst but also because it is my first relationship too. But now that I'm living with him, can't say that I do.

Same question.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to a lot.

Would you date someone who has been to prison for selling drugs and now swears they have stopped?

Hell no. It's not something I'd be okay with, and the other person even considering an open relationship is a deal breaker for me.

How long can you go without seeing your s/o before you start to feel lonely?

I’d say about an hour. :Thorax: And considering we’re long distance....well, you probably get the idea of how hard it is. 

Are you in an LDR? 

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"? The only good thing about it, in my opinion, is, if it lasts, you know it's meant to be. Not everyone can handle being far apart from someone they love for so long.

If you go and visit them, you also get to travel, I suppose~

Same question.

There really aren't one. I guess if you are unsure about your SO, it is easier to cut ties since they are far away. 

What is it that you are currently hoping/expecting from your SO/relationship? 

Pulp Fiction. He likes it, but I think it's overrated. Though he understands where I'm coming from when I say that I think it's a bit convoluted.

Also, he can't stand alternate history videos and even calls them "agenda-driven." Actually, there's a lot of historical context that goes into those that seems to just fly right over his head.

@Alastor Going to have to agree with her on that one. :P

Same, because my question was a good one? :twi:

Yeah, it comes up every now and then in conversation. And it's definitely something we, or at least I, am looking forward to in the future. :adorkable:

Same question. I'm uncreative. 

Was? Yes. Currently? No.

Would you date someone who practices satanic rituals? (Sacrificing animals, using blood, etc.)