Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I just... do not like weddings. I find the traditions kind of silly and archaic, I find the concept too rooted in religion (there are atheist weddings, but they borrow a lot from Christian weddings), and I find that they are just absurdly expensive. Although this isn't exactly related, I do find the charm in a traditional proposal. :P

What kind of wedding would you want, if any at all?

I prefer somebody quieter, because I can't stand overly talkative people. I find them obnoxious. Not to mention, I talk to myself a lot, and I would appreciate it if I didn't have somebody that would point it out every 5 seconds and try to talk over me all the time. Luckily my BF doesn't do that, because THAT would be a problem. :unamused:

Same?

I'm already dating someone who can be both quiet and outspoken, like myself. We seem to balance each other out (although I guess you could say I'm quieter than he is actually.....). 

Would you date someone the same gender as you?

Y'all gonna think I'm crazy but hide in a grain bin for the night and have like supper (dinner if you're @Lucky Bolt) in there and have a bed in there to spend the night. No knowledge of time, nobody to bother you or responsibilities to worry about, just the two of you with nothing better to do than be in each other's company...….and worry about whether it will explode or not I guess.:adorkable:

Craziest answer ever. Try to top it for the same question.

1 minute ago, Misty Breeze said:

Y'all gonna think I'm crazy but hide in a grain bin for the night and have like supper (dinner if you're @Lucky Bolt) in there and have a bed in there to spend the night. No knowledge of time, nobody to bother you or responsibilities to worry about, just the two of you with nothing better to do than be in each other's company...….and worry about whether it will explode or not I guess.:adorkable:

I'd be down and you know it 

44 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm already dating someone who can be both quiet and outspoken, like myself. We seem to balance each other out (although I guess you could say I'm quieter than he is actually.....). 

Would you date someone the same gender as you?

Gosh dang it somebody had to answer this already (and although I'd say same sex, my answer would be yes, and to add, I wouldn't date somebody that's the opposite sex)

I mean all we've done is sit together at his house, and maybe some other things here and there :bedeyes:. Hope we'll do something for Valentine's or our anniversary, or possibly both.

Same?

Edited by Angel_Dust
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have anything particularly special planned, no. I'm just going to go out and get my mother some flowers she likes, and perhaps buy some chocolates for myself. ^_^

Same question? 

I don't think we have anything planned just yet, but I did suggest us going to this Greek restaurant we found last month~

What would you recommend for a perfect Valentine's Day?

1 hour ago, Kamii said:

I don't think we have anything planned just yet, but I did suggest us going to this Greek restaurant we found last month~

What would you recommend for a perfect Valentine's Day?

Hm, based on my deepest experiences...lots of undivided, fun and loving attention! Do what you love together and make them the most precious, most special person in the world to you. :D

Candy helps too, and flowers. :orly:

What's you favorite Valentine candy? 

Edited by Mirage