Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Any sound a deer makes is the best sounding thing to him :P

Let’s say you’re married. If your significant other passed away, would you ever remarry?

• Brohoof 1

Oof, you sure are putting me between the sword and the wall..

I don't know if I could remarry after something like that, but again, I can't really tell how life would go after that, because I don't want to imagine a world where she passes out before me :crackle:That... sounded more cheesy than intended, but the point stands

If you are in a relationship, who did ask who first out, and how did it happen?

I knew her for a while then just I told her that I loved her, then she said she loved me, and we were both like...what do we do now? And so I kissed her.

Same?

Edited by Mirage

It was nice. We did not get to spend the entire day together, but I think we made good use of the time we received. 

Spoiler

20200214_195447.thumb.jpg.238265a7471afcc9b1a2b16f6ce37a20.jpg

Same question~

• Brohoof 1

Depends if they're showing off their romance to others

If everything in existence went on sale for 90% off tomorrow, what would be the first thing you buy?

Actually if you want to be technical, we've never been on one... :P I've just been over to his house, and I hope I get to stay here for a very long while... :wub:First of those visits was very quiet as we were both kind of anxious about the whole thing... Me much more so than him... :awwthanks:

Same (l-a-z-y)?

On 2/18/2020 at 11:45 PM, SparklingSwirls said:

I don’t think so. We’re also long distance but we work really well together and he’s some of the only stability I have in my life.

Where should my SO and I go on our next trip? :ooh: 

Oh me and my boyfriend totally have a long distance relationship as well! :) 

It’s nice to see other people in the fandom have lovely long distance relationships that are working out as well! 

Wherever you end up going I wish the two of you an amazing trip! 

And I hope you’ll eventually get to end up living together!

It was a lot of fun although I was a total basket case lol. I was so shy and awkward around him I couldn’t even look him in the eye. We went to McDonalds for lunch that day and I somehow managed to spill his fries on the floor too. :ButtercupLaugh: 
Same question?

• Brohoof 1