Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I've talked about it previously in this topic: it was when he prepared a surprise dinner for both of us for Valentine's Day, although there were other dates I loved <3

Would you die for your (present or future) SO?

Absolutely. Greater love has no one than this, that someone would lay down his or her life for another.

Does physical intimacy with your SO seem a bit scary, or do you feel cautious or unsure about it?

Edited by Soren Peregrine

(edited)

Honestly, I kind of dove into it headfirst. :laugh: But that's how I do a lot of things. Sure I was nervous the first time, BUT, when you got real strong feelings for a person...it comes to you quite easy let me tall ya haha. 

Same?

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I dunno what "sociopolitical stuff" you mean but I would love to visit a Disney theme park. I've never been to one (I'm 22 and I still want to go). Either that or the Studio Ghibli theme park that is being built in Japan~

Same question.

Hmm....Six Flags if that counts? Idk I only know of Disney and Seaworld and Universal and all that. Honestly they aren't as great as they seem...I've been to them. :adorkable: I'd totally be down to go if he wants to, though. 

What's a song that reminds you of your so?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Yep, way too many times to count if I'm to be honest.

Do you and your SO disagree often?

Don't have one and never have so can't answer that question.

How much money do you spend on average when getting a birthday present for your SO?

28 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Don't have one and never have so can't answer that question.

How much money do you spend on average when getting a birthday present for your SO?

My old shitty tat that didnt work the way I expected so I am too scared to count, as well as broken devices, and ruined clothes, (this would be really shitty if my SO wasnt just nothingness)

Does your so exist

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Nope. We are having to spend quarantine over a thousand miles apart and it sucks. 

Favorite pony shipping?

that sucks, you'll pull through better than ever after this

CycBolt, or AppleDash or SoarBurn

How often do you get to video call your so?

• Brohoof 1