Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

Not very important to me. I’d assume it was just a song they liked.

How long did it take to figure out your romantic interests?

Edited by Cagey
Ninja’d, then elaboration
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not 100% sure if this is what you mean, but I realised I loved him about two years before we started dating so.. in 2016.
when i searched romantic interests, i found "when you realise you want more than.." you know~

Is there a movie you'd recommend other people to watch with their SOs?

Yeah, he has a few. One I thought was really cute was "floofinha" (floof + inha (like "ita" at the end of words in Spanish, but in Portuguese)).

Same question.

It has, actually. At first in a bad way, we're long distance and I figured that was it for us. But then he came to visit me last month and, now it seems as though it's made our relationship stronger rather than weaker. :adorkable: 

Same question I guess.

We had been living together for 3 months but, because of reasons, he had to go back to his country for a bit. During that time, the pandemic reached my country. Now, I'm willing to bet I'll only be with him again once this thing is over, who knows when. We spent 89 days together, we have spent 108 days apart and the number will only continue to grow. So it impacted it in a pretty bad way, in my opinion.

Same question (I can't come up with anything).

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Yeah, cause I can’t go to his country, but we will try to meet in the UK in a couple months and quarantine together.

Do you believe unmarried partners who live in different countries should receive exemptions to visit each other before everyone is vaccinated from the coronavirus? 

Edited by SparklingSwirls

No. As much as I would like it, I don't think it's a good enough reason to have us be exempt. The well being of any country comes before some couple's romance. But once both are vaccinated, even if the entire world isn't yet, I think it would be fair.

Same question.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...