Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I'd like to but not sooner than I'm 27-30, I want to live my young life first and only then settle and get a family

What's your partner's reaction to the fact that you're a brony? Do they ignore it, against it or into ponies too?

On 9/7/2020 at 4:21 PM, Vefka said:

What's your partner's reaction to the fact that you're a brony? Do they ignore it, against it or into ponies too?

Ooooh that's one enormous secret for me I don't know if she will ever know this.....

Same question because it is a godamn good question !

• Brohoof 1

It depends on how busy we both are during the day but typically we call one another at least once a day if not more, just lately we haven't been able because of college. 3 days without talking to him has been way too long. :adorkable:

How often do you tell them you love them?

Constantly! Partially because it's become...somewhat of a verbal tic, but it is always completely genuine, even if I don't 100% intend to say it right then! My girlfriend means the world to me, so I feel inclined to say it ALL THE TIME:wub:

Do you find that you end up getting into the same media your S/O is into, even if you weren't interested in it previously?

• 2 weeks later...

Heh...funny story really but to keep it short....he was actually the one who said it first, after a turn of events. :ButtercupLaugh: We count that day as our "anniversary" actually. Ever since we haven't gone a single day without telling one another I love you. I have never once looked back.

What is your partner's voice like? :dash:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes. It can be a relief to get it off your chest, but it can also make it awkward depending on the other person's response.

If you're a guy, how would you feel about a girl asking you out? (If you're a girl, would you ever ask a guy out?)

• 2 weeks later...

Me? Having a crush on a fictional character? Never. That is absolutely absurd.

“Once a cheater, always a cheater”: true?

On 2021-02-22 at 5:19 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:

Me? Having a crush on a fictional character? Never. That is absolutely absurd.

“Once a cheater, always a cheater”: true?

I call b/s!

No

What matters more : mind or body?

While there is evidence supporting love at first sight based on appearance alone, if someone is incredibly good looking but dry as a board conversation wise and not exactly the sharpest tool in the box how can you enjoy their company? Gotta be mind.

Bad history with previous relationships leads to bad future relationship by proxy true or not?

eh, it's all depends on a person on how they take it. I mean I have some bad experiences and can't help feeling paranoid about it whenever I try to open it up again. But yeah it's all depends.

What part about yourself that makes you feel not so confident when it come to bringing yourself out to your crush? 

• 3 weeks later...

While I may have insecurities about my looks. What really makes me lose my confidence is my fears  about my personality. By this I mean I fear I’m too boring/not very interesting/that I blend in and they’ll forget I exist. That I’m not exciting enough. 

What is one of your favorite places to go on a date?

• 1 month later...

if I were to take anyone out, it would be a broadway show or some really nice jazz bar where we can drink and enjoy ourselves with some soothing jazz musics. I'm a old-school romantic guy :twi:

what do you love about your SO? 

She's the kindest person I've ever met! I'm a very sensitive person so it's really difficult for me to open up to anyone, but she's just so sweet that I don't get any anxiety at all when I talk to her, even if I'm revealing some deep secret about myself that I'd usually cry if I had to talk about:wub:

Does your SO like ponies/are they a brony?