Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

well, I used to ship my main oc with two different characters....in mlp it was Celestia, in EG Sunset...you could say that he had a thing sunny gals.

if you had the real experience of romance, how do you handle the memories of a relation that ended or ended badly?

I don't have the enough self-steem to imagine myself for a chick, not even the fictional kind, sorry XD

how many times you have yelled at the sky like a possessed to let your romantic frustrations out? 

That's hard to say considering I've never dated someone. Protective is when they legit help me out of a bind, like a mugger. Clingy is like... they background check people that come to my house.

Three date wait before a kiss?

Yeah, I guess you could say it was our third date when me and my current boyfriend finally kissed each other, I could never muster up the courage to kiss someone on the very first date, unless they made the first move. :twismile:

What was the first place you and your SO went out to eat? 

Edited by Fire_Flyer

Cheap fast food place. I'm pretty easy to please. :laugh:

What's something special you plan on doing with your SO in the future?

Edited by Fire_Flyer

Marrying her, having kids, and moving to the hills to a place where she can have her horses, and I can have mine during retirement. Mine are the kind that are under the hood.:sneer:

So basically, spend the rest of my life with her. Seems special enough.

Same?

Edited by Cyclone 1066

Just now, Cyclone 1066 said:

Marrying her, having kids, and moving to the hills to a place where she can have her horses, and I can have mine.:sneer: Mine are the kind that are under the hood.

Same?

That.....was beautiful. My dream come true. :wub:

Same thing. :toldya:

Have you ever gotten into an argument with your partner?

Yeah, we have. But like you said, what couple doesn't? As long as it isn't the only thing you do together, and as long as you can talk things out with your partner and resolve it....I've learned that communication and honesty is key in a relationship. 

What's one thing your SO does that gets on your nerves? 

Edited by Fire_Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

never been in one, but if i have someone who is *itch and clingy..goodbye.

What is one thing you do not want in a relationship?

I tend to become jealous very easily. I have been seeing a therapist to help with those irrational feelings.

Do you like to cuddle?