Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I personally don't see how they can work. I totally understand having time apart but for more than 3 weeks at a time, it's not really fair or smart. But hey, that's just my opinion of it at the moment.

What's your opinion of relationships where the two people haven't even met in person before?

• Brohoof 1

If you mean by online dating then I've been in such relationships but it didn't quite work, we dated for a long time but in the end we broke up and I couldn't get over that for a few months, couldn't sleep nor eat and it was terrible, I think they can work if both people are able to both person's can give dedicate themselves only to each-other, mine sadly didn't work but I still do think that they aren't that different from real life relationships.

Same?

I agree... online relationships can definitely fail, but so can real life relationships. I think they can be worth it if both people care about the other enough :). And being able to meet up soon is important, so you can know what your boyfriend/girlfriend is like in person.

Same?

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

I'm definitely not against online dating, but not a fan either. I like growing relationships from physical interactions and getting to know people before dating them because once you start saying they would change their appearance dramatically.

Same?

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not against it. I guess if the two people really love each other enough, they can make it work. Still though, at some point they should meet irl. 

I know I asked this question before, but, do you have a celebrity crush? :P

• Brohoof 1

Something country/southern style, like maybe a wedding at a barn or something like that. Maybe in a wide open field. I'm not picky though. 

Where would you take your significant other on honeymoon? :dash: