Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

On a rainy day, just stay inside and cuddle :3 Maybe play something or watch a movie :)

On a sunny day, go outside and have fun. Idk, look at something interesting, maybe like a botanical garden. Something nice and pretty and relaxed outside.

Then have a nice dinner and go sleep together :3 

Do you want children? (Maybe not right now but at any point in the future) If yes, rather a son or a daughter? Just one or multiple? :p

• Brohoof 1

Well I don’t think he would waste it :laugh:. I guess I would tell him as it is a pretty big deal.

What would you do if you and your partner wanted different things? Like where to live, what kind of lifestyle, etc. Would you try to compromise or just break up?

• Brohoof 1

depending on the things , I'd try to compromises. (unless if it's too expensive to do so)

same?

Edited by TBD

Someone who isn't just like me? Instant break up :P

No of course I'd try my best to find a compromise.

8 hours ago, DasCapschen said:

Do you want children? (Maybe not right now but at any point in the future) If yes, rather a son or a daughter? Just one or multiple? :p

I’d like at least one daughter and one son. My mom told me she wants grandchildren to spoil when i get older and she wants at least one grandson and one granddaughter. :D 

If you set a campsite in the middle of the forest and tracked an animal 5 miles due north, then 2 miles due west, shot it and brought it back, what would your partner think about the kill you brought back to the campground?

30 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Canada

If you meet you lover's parents, how would react and great her/his parents?

"Nice to meet you two."

What's your favorite movie that has a romantic scene? And what is the scene about?

In Phantom of Opera,  The ending part when Eric watches christian and raoul want away together.  Tragic love. I just like an unhappy ending in a love movie.

same?

Yeah, a couple friends have mentioned it to me, but all I could really do was listen/offer encouragement.

Unless you count helping my boyfriend with his crush by agreeing to date him... :P 

What would you be willing to give up for your partner? (Or what would you not give up?)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

nada.

If you have a partner and would you have the gut to tell them change something about themselves that you don't like?