Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Oh when it comes to Pokémon we go all at it! My Partner she is wayy better than me and anyone else ~ <3

Would you be willing to give your partner all of your passwords and all without hesitation and even without them asking.

meep:sealed:

And @Lucky Bolt if by splitting the cleaning you mean I get exterior, you get interior......

Have you ever fooled your partner into thinking you were in a different mood? Like for instance, when you get an ice cream cone and she says she doesn't want one but you know darn well she's gonna eat yours so you act miffed when they want part of it, even though you wanted her to eat part of it all along?

8 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

meep:sealed:

And @Lucky Bolt if by splitting the cleaning you mean I get exterior, you get interior......

Have you ever fooled your partner into thinking you were in a different mood? Like for instance, when you get an ice cream cone and she says she doesn't want one but you know darn well she's gonna eat yours so you act miffed when they want part of it, even though you wanted her to eat part of it all along?

No, I personally don't do that.

If you have a lover, how did you met?

My Partner I am with I consider as the first and only lover I have ever had. So no to this question...

Do you want kids?  .... I don't want and can't anymore anyways hehe :mlp_toldya: 

Don't think so... at least I can't remember :derp:

Oh wait actually... way way way back this one girl liked me (I think? don't remember really). But I didn't like her at all, she always played with my little pony toys...

uh... well... :laugh:

First time you fell in love? (around what age?) :P

Edited by DasCapschen

(edited)

With an actual person, like for real? I was 16. 

How old were you when you experienced your first kiss? (Family don't count. :nom:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

the girl who rejected me while back, she's a laughing stock anyway. 

Any upcoming dates? 

Well, I invited this girl to a Carowinds trip I'm going to and we might be going to the mall this weekend so if you consider that a date...

Would you give up anything for your love?

Edited by Sondash Studios

(edited)

Nah, there's a few things I'd never give up. :P

Who is more likely to be caught singing in the shower: you or your partner? 

Edited by Lucky Bolt