Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I feel like any question I answer will be unsatisfying, because I'm not in a relationship. ;c;

But yeah, I'd love to get married eventually. I just hope I can find the right lady, and hope that she sees me the same way. :c

Same?

Currently not at all. i have enough stress in my life already without a girlfriend, i need to get stable in life first before even considering finding one(If not randomly one falls on my hands XD)

Are you loved by someone, even if it's just family, a good friend, user in forum etc.?

Romantically, dunno. But in general, I will like to believe my family loves me. I think my good friend still love me (at least according to my sister). As for the forums, I dunno. Will have to ask I guess.

My stuffed toys love me!!

Been in love with a fictional character before?

Honestly, if we wound up having a kid right now it would only make our relationship stronger than it already is, even though at our ages right now it'd make things really crazy. I mean, even though becoming parents at 18 and 19 isn't ideal, and would be totally accidental at this point :laugh:, I trust him enough to know he wouldn't leave me because of it and I wouldn't be raising said kid alone. 

Same question cause that's a good one. 

Negatively. I do not want children and I don’t see myself being a good parent. They are too expensive.

Would you consider adopting a child?

• Brohoof 1

I've thought about it. I haven't brought it up with him and I'm not sure how he'd feel but I think it could be a great opportunity. We're not getting any younger, so if children become a topic of discussion again then it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

If you and your partner had a child, who would be more of an aggressor for getting things ready for the baby when it gets here?

Edited by Sunset Rose

To be honest, I probably would be the one to start getting things ready considering I am so demanding :umad:

What is your fondest memory with/of your significant other? 

When we were on top of that hill, in the Moorish Castle in Lisbon. That was is one of my fondest memories ^^

Perfect movie for movie date night? 

12 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

No. 

What at would you name your first child with your SO?

I would like to ask my SO first.

What is your favorite sweet?

1 hour ago, DasCapschen said:

Those aren't languages :P

Ohhh ehhheh my ditzy mind read that as “What is the most romantic accent” :mlp_laugh: 

20 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

What is your favorite sweet?

It’s @Cyclone :Fleur:

Same?