Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I don't have a partner, so I will answer the first question. It depends. Most modern tattoos I don't really care for, and I usually find them slightly repulsive. If they are cool tribal tattoos though, like the ones that people had in that Disney movie Moana, I think they can sometimes be attractive.

What setting and place would you like to have the most for a romantic date with somebody?

I don't know if it would be considered romantic, but I'd love to just curl up together on a couch or bed under a blanket, while we watch movies until we fall asleep.

Would you prefer a partner who is similar to you or a complete opposite to yourself? For example, if you're an extrovert, would you rather date another extrovert or an introvert?

Opposites attract, right? My husband is very different compared to me and I like that. We like different kinds of people though so we don't share many friends.

Is there one thing both you and your partner are into but are embarrassed about? (No sexual things, please.)

Oh definitely! He'll have to put up with me singing the cheesiest songs everyday eventually (if he doesn't already).

Same? (I'm not very good at coming up with questions I'm afraid :P)

• Brohoof 1

Nooooo I don't sing....:sealed: Well, not in front of others, anyway. But who knows, maybe I'll sing a song for him someday. 

Where is one place you and your SO like to go together? 

My husband isn't a romantic at all. He's a silly goofball but not very good with big, romantic gestures. The most romantic thing I can think of is even after being through our ups and downs he's still so devoted. Even if I'm sick and grumpy and frustrated with him all at once like today he's still willing to put up with everything I throw at him patiently. I couldn't ask for more. <3

How did you feel about love a year ago compared to now?

I do dumb immature things around him in public when I feel like embarrassing him. :laugh: Like for example, that one time when I squirted soda through a straw all over his shirt. :muffins:

Same?

• Brohoof 1

He hates kissing in public, and honestly I'm not big on it either but it's a really good way of getting him all flustered cause when I go in for one he won't deny me haha.

Has your partner ever taught you how to do something that you would normally seek a tutor or teacher for?

• Brohoof 1