Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need some help with the specials.

Unity

Hey, so I know there are some EGG specials out there and I was wondering How they work with FIM and if there are any spoilers.

So if there are any spoilers can someone tell me which ones are safe go watch thus far.

Im on S4

• Brohoof 1

Just now, donttellmum said:

Ok thanks, when can i go past RR then?

My advice would be this. Season 4 > Rainbow rocks + specials > Season 5 > Friendship Games + Friendship games specials > Season 6 > Legend of everfree + specials > Season 7 > Hopefully you see the connection. :fluttershy:

@donttellmum I believe after seaspn 5 I doesn't matter much, but just for the idea.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Hierok said:

My advice would be this. Season 4 > Rainbow rocks + specials > Season 5 > Friendship Games + Friendship games specials > Season 6 > Legend of everfree + specials > Season 7 > Hopefully you see the connection. :fluttershy:

Yea, thanks

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Hierok said:

@donttellmum I believe after seaspn 5 I doesn't matter much, but just for the idea.

Most of the specials listed here are shorts. There are also the three 22-minute specials (Dance Magic, Movie Magic and Mirror Magic) that were released during season 7. Don't watch any of those three before finishing season 6! Watching everything in order of release is generally the best idea.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Hierok said:

My advice would be this. Season 4 > Rainbow rocks + specials > Season 5 > Friendship Games + Friendship games specials > Season 6 > Legend of everfree + specials > Season 7 > Hopefully you see the connection

It may be a cool idea for him to watch Season Five up to episode 25 then watch Friendship Games and then finish up Season Five. It does come down to personally preference, but if you know my reasoning ... the tease almost works better in that order. ;)

• Brohoof 1

You mean the Magical Movie Night specials? Well, you can watch the first two, but stay away from the third until you finish the fifth season. There's a massive spoiler in there, assuming you don't know of it already from this here forum :dash: 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Jeric said:

It may be a cool idea for him to watch Season Five up to episode 25 then watch Friendship Games and then finish up Season Five. It does come down to personally preference, but if you know my reasoning ... the tease almost works better in that order. ;)

I have seen every movie already

Dance Magic - safe

Movie Magic -  safe

Mirror Magic - safe after season 5

Summertime Shorts - safe

Digital Series - safe (well, for now)

Choose your own ending - safe (one of them is shout out to one season 5 episode of FIM, but not contain any spoilers)

I hope this helps :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Flutterlina said:

Dance Magic - safe

Movie Magic -  safe

Mirror Magic - safe after season 5

Summertime Shorts - safe

Digital Series - safe (well, for now)

Choose your own ending - safe (one of them is shout out to one season 5 episode of FIM, but not contain any spoilers)

I hope this helps :)

I was just about to make a post Doing exactly what you just told me.

But what is the Digital series

2 minutes ago, donttellmum said:

I was just about to make a post Doing exactly what you just told me.

But what is the Digital series

They're the new shorts released every Friday on Hasbro's Youtube channel.

Wait here, I'll get a link

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNXV9Mb7egjHRmC5AGYdYSL2qgW7yLZSh

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Flutterlina said:

Dance Magic - safe

I know the original question was only referring to FiM, but I highly recommend that you have also seen Legend of Everfree before you watch Dance Magic.

Spoiler

Since the ending of LoE ties into why exactly the Mane 7 are entering the music video contest.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Prospekt said:

I know the original question was only referring to FiM, but I highly recommend that you have also seen Legend of Everfree before you watch Dance Magic.

Hide contents

Since the ending of LoE ties into why exactly the Mane 7 are entering the music video contest.

Yea, I have already seen all the movies

• Brohoof 1

Just now, donttellmum said:

Yea, I have already seen all the movies

Oh, ok. Good! Because I was about to also add that Timber Spruce is in a couple episodes of the digital series. But obviously you know who he is now, so never mind!

• Brohoof 2

On 1/30/2018 at 3:35 PM, Prospekt said:

Oh, ok. Good! Because I was about to also add that Timber Spruce is in a couple episodes of the digital series. But obviously you know who he is now, so never mind!

(Technically speaking) That episode of the "digital series" only requires "Friendship Games" [EQG3]; since nothing from EQG4 is referenced in it [he could be just a random love interest for Sci!Twi, just like Flash with pony!Twilight].

-> In that case, the only "spoiler" would be he does not suffocate under the vines in the 4th movie (or maybe he was revived? xD ).

• Brohoof 1