Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are the CYOA episodes canon?

ShadowSJG

For the most part, I'd say so, but the way the endings play out is... a little more confusing. Granted, most of them do lead to the same  general results, but there are times when one episode explicitly shows one solution to another having just happened, and even one instance where TWO solutions from the same episode are shown at different points.

1 minute ago, Toon4Thought said:

For the most part, I'd say so, but the way the endings play out is... a little more confusing. Granted, most of them do lead to the same  general results, but there are times when one episode explicitly shows one solution to another having just happened, and even one instance where TWO solutions from the same episode are shown at different points.

So in summation, they are?

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I believe so. Since none of them are world changing, maybe intentionally to avoid so many potential plot holes and inconsistencies 

Wait, so they are canon or non canon?

7 hours ago, ShadowSJG said:

Wait, so they are canon or non canon?

I don't see why they shouldn't be canon, as neither of the endings affects anything in the long run. If you wonder WHICH ones are canon... I think that belongs to personal preference