Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Island Of Doom

Scare Effect

@Drago Ryder

Mike was strangely not suprised. “This twist always happens. I’m amazed I didn’t see this happening sooner.” Mike reached for Jennifer, only to find nothing. “I think you should go fly and find Magicka. I’ll find my own way out.” Mike said, gesturing to a rather large hole in the ceiling of the chamber.

Gale simply shook her head at Mike’s words, figuring that the other two lizards hadn’t heard her. “One of my wing’s is hurt from the boat incident. Just get out of here and warn Magika. I’ll try to distract them.” The dragoness didn’t really know how she would do such a thing, but it was worth a shot.

Before the stallion could move the grassy dragon burst open revealing a humongous spider. "And where do you think your going little pony!!" The Arachnid laughed before temptra who grabbed the stallion and flung him towards Arachni. "No one can save you now!!!" He spat as he grabbed the Stallion and dragoness. "Now you d-" He was cut off by something crashing through the walls. when the dust cleared it revealed a large golden serpent.

"Stop right there Arachni your not doing anything," The serpent hissed tackling the large spider to the ground forcing his grip to weaken dropping the duo.

"Sauripent your know full well you cant stop me!!!" Arachni screeched trying to wrestle the giant snake off.

while the two giants fought Magicka, followed by her new friend, stepped out of the tunnel and motioned her companions towards her. "Come this way He cant stall Arachni for long."

Temptra seeing what has happened she vanished.

Gale watched the two titans fight and was thankful that both Mike and herself would be getting out of the ruins in one piece. The dragoness then ran past Magika and down the hall that she had come through. She didn’t want to think about how she might react when she learned of her role on the spider’s freedom, so she didn’t say anything about it. 

@Scare Effect @Drago Ryder

Mike ran quickly. He knew how spiders ate. He didn’t want to be digested alive. This thought motivated him, making him run faster and overtaking Gale. “Hop on!” He yelled as the ruins collaped behind the trio. Mike caught up to Magicka, noting that she still had Jennifer.

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

Magicka followed the tunnel out into the forest the storm still in full swing, now the trio is fully soaked Magicka quickly handed the sword back to it's rightful owner. "What Happened down there?" She asked the others as a much larger dragon stepped behind her with a look of sadness.

Gale felt her ear plates flatten against her head as she looked at the ground. “I didn’t even know what he was at the time.” It was a weak excuse, but it was better than nothing. The dragoness then shook her head and gave a light sigh. “Either way, I screwed up, but at the very least I want to try and fix this mess.”

@Drago Ryder @Pr0m4NV14

The slightly bigger Dragon shook her head, 'I am sorry little one but you three will only be more of a hindrance than helpful, I suggest you make your way north there you will find Galu of the ocean he will help you leave the Island," The Dragoness said before she left heading toward the mountain where the giants were continuing their fight.

Magicka looked at the two and sighed, "it seems we have two choices here stay and help or Leave and let them figure it out amongst themselves, So what do you two want to do?" She asked them sounding a bit conflicted on what to do.

“You know, I think It’s my fault that we ended up here in the first place. It’s my responsibility that I stay here and make up for that major mistake I made. You two can go.” Mike said, turning to the retreating dragon. In doing so, mike saddlebag caught on a branch and ripped open, causing a mess of little tools and niknacks to spill out onto the cobble path, one notable one being the amulet with the creature on it.

Gale shook her head as Mike spoke, “No. I was the one that set that thing free, so I’m staying as well.’ The dragoness would’ve told them to leave instead, but she doubted that they would actually listen to her. Right now, all she could hope was for all of them to live through this. The dragoness then glanced at the amulet and picked it up with her claws.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Magicka noticed the amulet that Gale was holding, "Hey can I see that please?" she asked looking at some of the familiar markings on it.

meanwhile, Arachni was starting to smirk at the sight of Sauripent who was struggling to rise up to fight off the being of darkness. with a laugh the large arachnid bared it's fangs and prepared to deliver the final blow but he was suddenly knocked off of the snake by the plant dragoness.

"So the great protector Gadra has decided to enter the battle a shame really I wanted to make you suffer first but oh well a fight seems more fun anyway!!!!" He laughed before charging at Gadra who prepared to defend herself.

Gale thought she could hear something whispering within her mind when she picked up the amulet but was brought back to reality when Magika spoke to her. “Oh, um, yeah. I guess.” The dragoness then handed the amulet to the unicorn, not wanting to know how it might affect her mentally.

As for Mike, she simply nodded. “Yeah. I don’t think it’s a good thing, either.”

@Pr0m4NV14@Drago Ryder

Magicka noticed the negative energy and it's effects on her were almost instant. her kind expression became a cold look of distain and her pale pink eye became red. Magicka looked at the amulet that Gale handed to her and instantly knew what it was. "Why did you have a dark gate Amulet in your bag?" She asked in an almost aggressive tone revealing her voice is slightly deeper than normal.

Mike backed away from the strangely angry Magicka. “I-it was in one of the crates on the boat!” He stammered, bumping into the statue. He looked at Gale of help. “I was told to keep watch of the stuff on the crates and...” Mike paused, then continued “I pulled this out of one, then that monster destroyed the ship!” Mike was pale with fear at this point, as he had no idea what to do.

“Magika, calm down. I doubt Mike knew what it actually was.” The dragoness then backed up, if only slightly. She didn’t know what might’ve caused the sudden change in the unicorn’s behavior, but she didn’t exactly want to become a target of it.

Magicka glared at the two before sighing. "I am not mad and if I seem aggressive it's because of all the negativity on the Island," Magicka growled which was not helping her situation at all. "And I don't blame you for what happened, I just want to know why you didn't tell me earlier?" She asked still clearly agitated then looking at the dragoness. "I am calm, so telling me to calm down is not helping," She took a deep breath and exhaled. "Sorry," she said while walking away from the two feeling awful she scared them, before they could stop her she teleported away in a flash of red.

Gale’s eyes widened as she watched Magika teleport away and Mike leave. The last thing the dragoness wanted was to be left alone, so she tried to follow Mike to the best of her ability. Having said that, she soon found herself lost in the middle of the forest. “Where are they?” It wasn’t that she was scared, but she knew that being alone on this island was a bad idea.

Mike wandered down the direction he thought that Magicka went soon, it was getting dark. He had a flint in his bag that could be used to light a fire.  Mike happened on an old stone structure with an intact roof and went inside. There was dry wood on the floor. “This oughta make a good fire.”

Edited by Pr0m4NV14

Magicka reappeared near Sword rock, looking at the amulet before she tossed it into the sea. as the amulet hit the water a webbed claw grabbed it as the owner rose from the water looking up she spotted the very creature who ripped the ship apart.

"WHO ARE YOU TO SUMMON ME AGAIN DARKLING?" The Sea monster asked.

"I have never summon you before," Magicka said confused

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU  PO-"

"I do believe he was talking about me you pathetic excuse of flesh," Temptra finished for the massive aquatic reptile. "And good buddy I need you to finish what you started with this pony here then maybe the master will be happy."

"AS THE MASTER WISHES" He answered before he swung his massive tail downward attempting to crush the unicorn.

"I don't think so!" she yelled before her horn ignited into a Massive beam of light that cut through the Monster's tail before illuminating the night sky.

Mike was just falling asleep in front of his fire when there was a bright flash in the sky. “Yawn... It must be another thundershower. Good thing I’m in this dry building.” He muttered before falling asleep.

Gale could hear what sounded like thunder reverberate through the air, and began to move away from the source. “I had better find some shelter fast. It’s starting to get late if the position of the sun is anything to go off of.” Thankfully, her search didn’t take that long, as she managed to find a decent sized cave. It would work for now, but she would find a better location later.

The great sea monster roared in pain as his tail was missing a pretty decent sized chunk out of it with a look of anger he looked down at where Magicka once stood only to notice she was gone.

Magicka was stumbling blindly in the forest she had teleported to where she last saw Gale and Mike only to find them gone. Where did those two run of to? She asked herself as she stumbled through the darkness eventually she found a cave it was large enough to house a whole town. this place would make a perfect shelter for the three of us, Magicka thought happily before she remembered she frightened them and then left them alone in the forest. I am a horrible pony for doing what I did, she told herself before she cast a spell on the cave a simple dark magic ward to keep out any kind of magic out. once casted her eyes returned to their odd red and pink, and her cold look returned back to her original kind look.

"I need to find the others and soon.they won't last long alone out there," She said aloud before she began to feel dizzy and then she collapsed onto the ground.