Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Island Of Doom

Scare Effect

@Drago Ryder @Scare Effect

Mike decided that it was safe, and sheathed his sword. “Sorry for abandoning you...” Mike said to Gale, whilst staring at the ground. The way the Lizal acted did seem strange. There was a pattern to their movements, as could be seen from the holes their toes made in the dirt. “So... What’s our plan now?” He asked. He had no idea where on the island they were, and Magicka was the only one with a map. “I have some bananas.” He said, before pulling the two fruits from his bag, hoping that some food would lighten the mood a bit. 

Magicka turned to Mike, "hmm right we need to find away to stop this giant spider thing and find a way off this Island." Magicka stated before her horn ignited again pulling out the journal that has the map on it. "It seems we may have gotten closer to the mountains," She said pointing at the mountain up ahead.

Gale looked up towards the noted geographical feature and exteneded her wings slightly. There was still a light pain, but it had certainly improved. “I should be able to fly, even if it is for a short period of time, I could scout ahead.” The dragoness would’ve offered to carry them to wherever they wanted to go, but she want to push her body too much.

@Scare Effect @Drago Ryder

“What would be up there?” Mike queried, squinting at the large landmark for any interesting features. It would be a good vantage point, though it was steep. He leaned over to Magicka to look at the map. It had a lot more stuff on it.  They have gone far from when they washed up the the gravely shores of this place.

@Drago Ryder, @Pr0m4NV14

"That sounds like a good Idea," Magicka agreed with Gale before she turned to look at Mike who was leaning over her. "Well considering that massive spider thing went in that direction when it ran off, I would think something important is up there," Magicka answered before putting the map back into her bag. "But I must make sure that you two still want to help stop that monster, if not we can find a way to leave."

the Lizal was confused by what she heard mostly due to her not knowing the language but it seemed they wanted to go up the mountain. The Lizal knew what was up there and it sent a shiver down her spine but she stayed calm if her new chief was going so would she.

@Drago Ryder @Scare Effect

“Are you sure you’re up to that? Who knows what beasts could be in the sky? What if they gobble you up like a fresh-baked pasty?” Mike said to Gale. He didn’t want his two commerades to die. He took the last two bananas out of his bag. “Well, if you decide that you are going up there, please at least have something to eat.” With that he tossed one of the bananas to Gale, passing the other to Magicka. “You know,” Mike said while looking at the map, “We don’t seem to be far from where we washed up. Do you think anything useful survived the wreck?”

Gale glanced at Mike and shook her head. Of course, she didn’t really find much use for the banana, considering the fact that she ate solely meat “If I can fly, they won’t be abke to keep up. When I do leave, keep an eye on the smaller lizard. I don’t want her to follow me. As for the beach, the three of you could find a way to build a raft, and I could pull it.” She would stull probably scout around around the area, though, if only to make sure that nothing was a theeat to them. Having said that, the dragoness spread her wings and flew straight into the air. It had been a long time since she had flown, so this was something she would enjoy greatly.

• 2 weeks later...

@Drago Ryder, @Pr0m4NV14

Magicka looked at the dragon as she flew off. once out of sight she turned to Mike, "I think we should follow her just in case she gets in trouble," She suggested to Mike.

The lizal let out a sad squeak as Gale flew off.

@Scare Effect @Drago Ryder

Mike squinted up at the dragon, who was gradually getting smaller and smaller. "I think that's a good idea," He said, but hesitated before adding "Do you think she will be able to find us in that dense jungle?" There were more than enough treetops to obscure a lot of the ground. He looked at the smaller Lizal. "And how do we know if that thing will stab us in the back if we are watching?"

Gale leveled out mid flight as she drew closer to the mountain. She figured that she would be safe so long as she stuck to the skies, and the fact that her friends were some disntance away meant that she didn’t have to hold back if she had to fight. “Hopefully they find somewhere to hole up until we can find a way off the island.” If land was only a few dozen miles away, she could easily cover the distance, but it would take multiple trips.