Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Heroes of old (reboot)

Scare Effect

RP 

This is a reboot of an RP I started two years ago that Died due to financial problems and a broken laptop.

Now here is the rundown of the premise it is similar to the original

Long ago, before the rule of Celestia and Luna even before the rule of Discord, The world was a much harsher version than it is now. Evil roamed the land killing any pony that crossed its path in response to this ponies with extraordinary abilities were born and were Know as heroes, these heroes united to vanquish the evil in the world. once the deed was done the heroes were attacked by the ponies they once protected this action left only a handful of heroes left.

This is a story that tells the tale of the Last Heroes who came together to stop the greatest Threat the world has ever known.

Okay the basic stuff like a link to your OC, No Alicorn characters please, No super OP characters.

Hero Characters Slots

Villain
The Masked King

Edited by Scare Effect

• 2 weeks later...

Could I join with two characters, a hero and a pony working with the villain? I find that if a villain is solo, it's very difficult to RP effectively as them. XD Of course, my character would simply be on the side of the villain and working for him, not equal if you don't want that.

Hero:

Not often in the hero role, so it would be fun to play him as such.

Villain:

welcome aboard @Pripyat Pony, Your characters seem to fit with the theme and will make this more fun.

And with that I will be starting the rp soon and if there is anyone else who wants to join can let me know. the RP Link will be in the first post okay.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, WiccanAssassin said:

Can my ponysona EchoRiver be a hero?

sure. but can you please make a character page for them so I have some Idea of their appearance

• 3 months later...