Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Where can I watch the Specials?

Unity

Hey, so I want to start the EQG Specials but I don' know where you can watch them, are they a TV exclusive? If you could provide a link to where u could find them that would be cool.

I'm looking to start Dance magic.

There are links somewhere, I don't know where first. And second, It's forbidden to do so. If you have Discovery Family, you could wait until they air again, or easier yet, Netflix

Your best bet is to look for a legal streaming service that would have them; like Netflix. Or else you could purchase and download them through another service like iTunes.

Of course; I am assuming you are referring to Dance Magic, Movie Magic, and Mirror Magic. As for the other shorts, they largely seem to be on the Discovery Family app and YouTube, IIRC.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Your best bet is to look for a legal streaming service that would have them; like Netflix. Or else you could purchase and download them through another service like iTunes.

Of course; I am assuming you are referring to Dance Magic, Movie Magic, and Mirror Magic. As for the other shorts, they largely seem to be on the Discovery Family app and YouTube, IIRC.

Yea, i was referring to the Dance Magic Movie magic etc, but I checked on Netflix and I can't find them on there.

Just now, donttellmum said:

Yea, i was referring to the Dance Magic Movie magic etc, but I checked on Netflix and I can't find them on there.

When it comes to Dance Magic on Netflix, look up "Equestria Girls: Tales of Canterlot High." All three of those specials are under that; if you will.

Just now, PathfinderCS said:

When it comes to Dance Magic on Netflix, look up "Equestria Girls: Tales of Canterlot High." All three of those specials are under that; if you will.

Thanks

• Brohoof 1