Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

season 8 leaks

Honeysuckle

so after the My Little Pony official YouTube channel uploading a song from season 8 spread, i went to find it on daily motion, I AM OT GOING TO GIVE SPOILERS! but i am going to say i saw the song, and another one while looking for the song in question, and i witnessed a short spoiler clip i wish i hadn't seen, AND FOUND A FULL SEASON 8 EPISODE specifically episode 7, which is far enough in i wouldn't know what's going on!

so here's my question, should i watch it? I'm very curious, and of course i WANT TO SEE IT but i just want to see SOMETHING NEW MLP related. i dont wanna ruin anything for myself but is there really that much harm in watching or am i overreacting?

First off, Hasbro needs to get their shit together, but considering their past leaks from previous seasons I doubt that will ever happen.

Second, its up to you if you want to watch stuff that hasn't officially come out yet, because one way or another, everyone's gonna see it, whether its during these leaks or the official release of said episodes. 

Its all up to you