Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best plushie Company

PhoenixGER

Hey fellow Bronys what do you think is the best Company that makes plushies? I just want to buy some but I doesn't know where I should buy it and need some good advices. Thanks to all answers.

Love you all Bronys <3

If you are talking about good show accurate, huggable plushies, I mainly buy mine from eBay from this distributor who gets their toys from this company in China somewhere... Not sure of the name of the company though, and the ponies are not licensed by Hasbro, but are still pretty good quality!

the company is called OlyFactory. notorious for bootleg plushies, but they do make decent enough plushies of characters that do not have offcial plushies. I but them for ponies and pokemon ones.

Then you have the offical ones from 4DE - which are pricey and kinda hard to come by now =/

Thanks for that very good information. I will take a look into my pocket and then will buy some. Hopefully my parents aren´t that scared about me then. The know nothing about me and they are very.... special. I hope they will undestand it on any way but VERY VERY THANKS to you. 

Love you all fellow Bronys <3