Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

I hate humans. I'm very happy if I'm alone and I'm very angry if I'm around other person. I doesn't like big rooms with many people. Everything that I'm thinking than is to run away from that place as fast as I can as far as I get. 

The second thing is that I fall in love with every girl that is nice to me. I have wired fantasies about nice and sweet dates alone on some fields but every time I ask them out I get dumped and fallen down. 

Love you all Bronys and pssssst that will only be heard in the Brony community no word to anypony else.

• Brohoof 2

When Nintendo of America had their official forums known as NSider, I was one of the Sages from 2006 until it closed in 2007.

• Brohoof 2

When I was a kid, I thought ice cream and chocolate were disgusting. I thought a hurricane was a kind of monster that came out of hiding in bad weather. And I was deathly afraid of dogs for years, probably because my cousin was almost killed by a particularly aggressive one when we were both very little. Now, I'm fine with them.

I was a strange child. :wat:

• Brohoof 8

14 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

And I was deathly afraid of dogs for years, 

I was super afraid of dogs, too. I got bit by a Dalmation when i was a toddler, and forever hated a certain Disney classic. Only these past two year have I warmed up to dogs, because my family dog Buddy is such a loveable little goof.

• Brohoof 2

I'm very bad with people, and can't stand large crowds. Human interaction is almost painful for me, and I always seem to do something wrong. I also avoid large crowds as they make me nervous. Also I'm not very fond of technology I don't use social media and hardly use my phone, I use technology as little as possible in school but it's hard to get away from. I'm basically the only person in my classes who uses actual paper books, takes notes in a notebook, and draws on paper. I like to listen to listen to music on cassettes aswell. More than just one truth but good to get it all out at once I guess.

Edited by BigMacaroni
  • Brohoof 5

I've been struggling with myself internally since my high school days, but I think those psychological wounds are finally healing after many years. I'm starting to feel more positive about myself rather than constantly overshadowing those thoughts with my shortcomings.

I'm also a full-time software developer specializing mostly in C# at work. Though I have worked on projects in numerous languages, including C++, PHP (loads of stories about that project), JavaScript, Rust, and Python.

• Brohoof 5

I'm secretly an agent working for CIA and I'm here to investigate this weird site called "MLP forums" since I have heard rumors and got plenty of reports that you guys are being in alliance with anonymous and illuminati.

2 hours ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

Thunderstorms were the triggering point of my interest in weather when I was like 2 or 3. Since then I've had a huge interest in weather and I'm 21 now.

Ditto, ditto, ditto! 

• Brohoof 3

i am easilly annoyed or angered by matters of little consequences.

a lot of it i ncluding repetition. I hate it when people tell me the same more a multitutde of times. Once is enough.

i also cant stand annoying sounds. Loud buzzing sounds. (Living with tinnitus sucks)

• Brohoof 4

I am currently bisexual living in a house full of homophobes

I'm also a Wicca inclined Eclectic living in a house full of diehard Christians

I am currently struggling with depression

Im goth/emo/both? idk

I like red/black/white colour schemes

I dislike technology intensely.

I have an aversion to video games in general. No matter how much I try, I just can't seem to enjoy them.

I'm very friendly and outgoing, but sometimes I need to be completely alone and even go as far as taking a hotel room by myself every couple of weeks just to get away. 

When I'm with others I tend to talk too much, but I hate to talk on the phone and just the thought of it makes me extremely nervous.

I hug lots of people almost every day. (Don't read too much into that!) :wacko:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 4

While I have a vastly negative opinion of the USA as a whole, I actually do try to take some pride in my state. I view everything on a state-by-state basis and I view them all as separate entities. I basically have a deep obsession with territory related things. One of many random things about the weird individual that is me.

• Brohoof 3

I don't drink alcohol. I also really hate the taste of beer. I drunk one beer in my live (a Kölsch) and it was awful. The only dish with Alcohol I like is a german dessert called Herrencreme. But besides this, I really don't like alcohol. I also don't like it when people always drink to much so that they have no control over himself. And I hate it when I am on an event and some people try to bring you to drink alcohol and can not understand that I hate it. Seriously, for some people, you are like an alien when you don't like alcohol. cl-rar-bored.png

• Brohoof 4

I love fried chicken. LOVE fried chicken. I have an unhealthy obsession with fried chicken, especially if it's served with mashed potatoes and gravy. :wub: 

• Brohoof 6